What's new

FINAL ROUND XIV March 11-13, 2011 Atlanta, Ga. - UMK3!

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
Never been to a tourney. Will casuals be played the whole weekend even though the administrators say UMK3/MK2 will only be played on friday, just need to to no every little detail.

AC1984

Kaballin!
That usually means tournament...you can play 24/7 in the hotel rooms or at the MK station. Also even tho i said i cannot make it, I'll still come if I can.

AC1984

Kaballin!
No sleep is about right with me man....I usually end up playing with Reo or Dark Rob till 5-6AM or till i just drop...Maximizing the pleasure you know.

Dark_Rob

Noob
AC1984 said:
No sleep is about right with me man....I usually end up playing with Reo or Dark Rob till 5-6AM or till i just drop...Maximizing the pleasure you know.
Truth^^^ Come Winter brawl we'll do it again Simon :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
yea you go to take the most advantage of any kind of offline matches you can when you can play high level players.

or me.

This a pretty rough estimate of people who either said they would try and be there, or something similar.

UMK3:
1. OJuggernautO
2. subzerosmokerain
3. Marvirrasta
4. Techn9ne
5. Tim Static
6. STORMS
7. Li Joe
8. Rolltide
9. GoldenOreos
10. Fugee
11. Sweet Johnny Cage
12. Sugar/Derek
13. DC HUSTLE
14. Pig of the hut
15. Tom Brady
16. AC1984
17. xAKxRoyal Flush
18. TwiztidWorld

If anyone is coming down and is familiar with running a tournament, please let me know. Also, any advice is greatly appreciated.

*Bump*

UMK3:
1. OJuggernautO
2. subzerosmokerain
3. Marvirrasta
4. Techn9ne
5. Tim Static
6. STORMS
7. Li Joe
8. Rolltide
9. GoldenOreos
10. Fugee
11. Sweet Johnny Cage
12. Sugar/Derek
13. DC HUSTLE
14. Pig of the hut
15. Tom Brady
16. AC1984
17. xAKxRoyal Flush
18. TwiztidWorld
19. Heisclose
20. Lucky Day
21. I$AAC
22. LordOfTheFly

Only a little over a month away people, start making plans now! Remember, Venue Entry Fee $40 for Final Round 14, so be prepared for that!

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
Sorry Juggs, I won't be able to make this. I just moved from Texas back to Louisiana and i have to get the family situated. I was really looking forward to this for two reasons, 1. To get a feel for the offline seen and 2. I'll never tell, lol. IM SORRY GUYS!!!

AC1984

Kaballin!
I hope most of the well known south east players go...Juggs i spoke to KanoMK2 and he said he'll tell Marv to go. Also Golden is there...do this guys.

NoDoubt

nasty
AC1984 said:
I hope most of the well known south east players go...Juggs i spoke to KanoMK2 and he said he'll tell Marv to go. Also Golden is there...do this guys.
I would also try Roll Tide and even Shaney McGrady if possible.

AC1984

Kaballin!
Just the set up for promotion is more than awesome...I think tourney with 4 characters is a little unreal to me but who knows, people might get hooked. Good luck tho Juggs with the running of MK. I'm still waiting for an answer from Marvin.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I just got a call that my Grandpa is in the Hospital. He lives in SC and I have to drive my Father up there. I will try my best to get back by Friday, but it's really looking grim. If anyone could step in and help run the UMK3 tournament, you would be a life saver! I still could make it, but just plan on me not being there.

Always got to be something, right? I'm sorry to everyone, this hurts me double time since my Grandfather is sick, AND I probably won't be able to even make the tournament.
Can anyone help us with this?