What's new

FINAL ROUND SHOUTOUTS!

Wow, is all I can begin to say. Final Round 16 was most definitely so much fun to attend, participate, and meet new faces from the community (as well as old ones). The tournament was stacked, and the results were so diverse for this tournament. I want to take the time out to shoutout some people, and chime on how awesome this tournament was.

First of all, Major MAJOR shout-outs to BC_Rayman and Killphil for sponsoring me on going, without you two, I would not even have been able to attend this. You guys are awesome, and I know I keep repeating myself and constantly reminding you guys about this, but you've granted me an experience I truly will never forget, and also granted me the opportunity to meet and make new friends from the MK community.

Pig Of The Hut and L0rdoftheFLY
FINALLY I get to meet you two. We've been dreaming of the day we'd finally meet and play, although, I didn't have any casuals with Pig, it was most definitely a pleasure to finally meet you both. You guys are awesome, funny, and a pleasure to be around with. Hopefully you guys make it to EVO. And sorry Fly for knocking you out :p

The GGA Crew -
GGA Jeremiah - You are by far the friendliest person I've met so far in the community. I kinda got a little floral (my version of the word "salty") when you beat my Sindel, but it quickly went away because I remembered how nice you are lol. You are a very good player, and was honored to lose to you.
Wafflez - You too are a chill dude, and of course, major props for winning a Major tournament with Smoke. You proved to everyone that you are the Smoke of the World and the outcome was victory.
Vagrant , Newbie Sauce, pimpimjim - All 3 of you were also very chill to hang around with. Vagrant, sorry we couldn't have casuals :( You are a very welcoming person, and I'm glad I got to meet you, and until EVO, we will have our Sindel Casuals.
NewbieSauce- Thank you for having my back incase I didn't have a ride to the Airport Back. Without even questioning it, you jumped right on it, and was grateful for your kindness. THose Sindel mirrors were fun, anda pleasure meeting you :)
PimPimJim- You are very quiet :p but you're a nice guy and I'm glad we finally got to play offline.

Joker8417 We finally meet :D Thanks for everything you did for me. It was so exciting to finally meet you. Too bad we didn't even get to play :/
Reno_Racks - You are fly as hell, LOL. Again, Thanks for what you do for the community, and holding the vote, and sponsoring WoundCowboy . People like you give chances to players who otherwise could not make it. You are classy my friend :)
GamerBlake90 - You are my favorite person period. You get so hype with commentating, you are so sincere, and extremely friendly. No-one can hate you, and after 4 years of friendship, we finally met :)
I hope we see each other at EVO
J360 - I kinda don't like you anymore because you hate Andrea on the Walking Dead. LOL :p
There is just too many people to shout out (TylerLantern, Viper, SSR, PL, Scar, Tyrant.) but seriously, shoutouts to everyone who attended.

Overall, I was happy with 9th place, losing 1-2 both to Jeremiah and Tyrant, two exceptional players. It was so much fun, and I wish I could do it again.

Again, Congrats Mr. Waffles on the win :)

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
@Mr Mileena I was very glad to meet you man, anything you need let me know! Also, I really wish we would've gotten to play but it's ok!! Injustice!!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Joe, I took it upon myself to fix some of the tags in your post. :D

Anyway, you know this already, but I can't describe the overwhelming happiness I felt from meeting you for the first time. It was saddening you had to leave, but I assure myself by knowing that it is not our final encounter. :) Although we didn't get to play much and our tournament match wasn't recorded, it went down to the wire exactly as I knew it would. Contrary to what you may say, you never disappoint.

Take care of yourself, and keep your phone nearby. :)

Vagrant

Noob
Your an awesome guy and a phenomenal player Mil. Shame we won't see you up here for UFGT but take care of yourself and I'll see you at evo bro.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I love joe but hate it was so short :( and hanging out w u flew by and wasn't enough

Hopefully Evo , get there early this time lol

Vagrant

Noob
Wow what an amazing experience….. Thanks to everyone who helped make my first major an extremely memorable one…

First of all Pig Of The Hut thank you for working your ass off to stream and do production and for posting all of these matches so quickly… I know you’re not happy with the way things turned out, but it’s how you act in THOSE situations that really define your character. Take a little time to get your head right and I hope to see you and your crew at UFGT. Shame we didn’t get to run any sets

Reno_Racks Dude…. You’re the man… You know why…. Glad we got to meet, see you at UFGT, hope you had fun with the family on Easter. Next time we have to get sets in bro

Joker8417 Thanks much for the tip on the controller man, shame we didn’t get a chance to play. Don’t take this the wrong way but you’re actually ALOTT friendlier in person than I thought you’d be cause your such a smart ass online lol. Stick with reptile bro, you’ll break that Jokers curse very soon.

cyusstrike dude…. Good shit against me in casuals….. Great patience, you’re playing that matchup very well, you’re sub is very impressive and I hope to see you at UFGT

EGP_TYRANT Good to meet you man, you’re chill as hell and I’m glad we got to get some extensive casuals in… That matchup is pretty damn bad for Jax man…

Glass_Sword work on that smoke sonya matchup bro…. It’s all in the spacing…

WoundCowboy GamerBlake90 Mr. Mileena Perfect Legend Blackula Great to meet you man we have to get sets in at the next tourney we meet at.

To the Bajillion people who asked to play sets with me and I couldn’t, I’m sorry guys, things were so hectic it was tough to try to make time for everyone, especially since we weren’t staying at the venue hotel. Come to UFGT! To anyone I’m forgetting to mention on here I apologize as well, the weekend just flew by and I met so many new people it was a blur.

Now my Chicago/Midwest Brethren….

pimpimjim
Wafflez
ImNewbieSauce
GGA Jeremiah
Chaosphere

…Statement made….

Now let’s start getting ready for UFGT

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Joker8417 Thanks much for the tip on the controller man, shame we didn’t get a chance to play. Don’t take this the wrong way but you’re actually ALOTT friendlier in person than I thought you’d be cause your such a smart ass online lol. Stick with reptile bro, you’ll break that Jokers curse very soon.
Hahaha, I'm actually surprised I don't hear this from a lot more people tbh, and if we are being truthful besides all the trolling I expected to walk into your guys' room and get put on blast nonstop all night haha. People take me too seriously on here though haha, but it was great to meet you and the GGA guys. I really didn't get casuals in with a lot of players that I wanted to and that is the only thing that really upset me about this weekend. Hopefully somtime soon though!

Pig Of The Hut

Wow what an amazing experience….. Thanks to everyone who helped make my first major an extremely memorable one…

First of all Pig Of The Hut thank you for working your ass off to stream and do production and for posting all of these matches so quickly… I know you’re not happy with the way things turned out, but it’s how you act in THOSE situations that really define your character. Take a little time to get your head right and I hope to see you and your crew at UFGT. Shame we didn’t get to run any sets
Appreciate it

Here on out if i choose to go to any other tournaments I in no way am doing the following:

Helping stream
Running Brackets
Helping w any seeding
Bringing any equipment
Buying any equipment
Spending any minute of my week/month/year to help promote or organize anything
Will not choose to hype up any events/5v5/MMs/etc

What I will be doing from here on out if i go to another tourney:

Being selfish and focusing on me 100%, showing up 30 min before my pool and not giving a fuck

Also, Your Sonya looked great all weekend and since FF you've excelled a lot. Great work man and keep it up

Tolkeen

/wrists
Appreciate it

Here on out if i choose to go to any other tournaments I in no way am doing the following:

Helping stream
Running Brackets
Helping w any seeding
Bringing any equipment
Buying any equipment

Being selfish and focusing on me 100%, showing up 30 min before my pool and not giving a fuck

Also, Your Sonya looked great all weekend and since FF you've excelled a lot. Great work man and keep it up
Perfect Legend, is that you?

Tolkeen

/wrists
Yes completely

I envy what I described
I'm sure it's just a phase, but if you ever need an "emo" counselor to talk you down, hit me up. Although I have never been a top player who has had a bad performance ( I do still get drunk and scream "I ALMOST BEAT 16BIT" on the weekends though) I am/was an emo kid, so I know a lot about being psuedo-depressed lol.

Pig Of The Hut

I'm sure it's just a phase, but if you ever need an "emo" counselor to talk you down, hit me up. Although I have never been a top player who has had a bad performance ( I do still get drunk and scream "I ALMOST BEAT 16BIT" on the weekends though) I am/was an emo kid, so I know a lot about being psuedo-depressed lol.
Not emo Im just real

For someone who plays as much as I do I failed myself in every way possible

I know where my energy went into this past week, and everything i had on my shoulders in others areas of life and I know for solid unquestionable fact if/when I go to another tourney I will not participate in areas I recently have or ever offer help in any capacity that could in my way or possibly hinder my goal.

Im not emo, just calling it like it is.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Not emo Im just real

For someone who plays as much as I do I failed myself in every way possible

I know where my energy went into this past week, and everything i had on my shoulders in others areas of life and I know for solid unquestionable fact if/when I go to another tourney I will not participate in areas I recently have or ever offer help in any capacity that could in my way or possibly hinder my goal.

Im not emo, just calling it like it is.
Well then I look forward to your next tournament... UFGT? If so I'll see you in injustice :).

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Great meeting you man. Your kitty and sindy are top notch. Even though it was late and we didnt get to play much, it was fun. Glad we had the chance to meet. Not sure when ill see you next, but im sure ill holla at you on stream.

#handcuffs

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
Final round was my first major and it showed. The moment was too big for me and i choked. Huge. I cant explain how bad it was, and how embarrassed i am. Factor that in with the awful travel situation, and i honestly would be discouraged from ever travelling again.

But then i remember everyone i met and its all good again. So lets get to it:

Pig Of The Hut - glad to finally get to meet you. We didnt get a chance for casuals since shit was so hectic, but at least we got to meet. Much respect for everything you did for the tourney.

Mr. Mileena - so much fun meeting you. Super polite and chill guy, amazing player, and a fellow sindel. Glad you got to the airport, but you know i had you if you needed it.

Joker8417 - i thought you were gonna be a dick from our chats on the forums. I was dead wrong. Cool dude, and your reptile is legit. One of my favorite moments of the weekend will be the trolling of you and your downplaying. Ha!

EGP_TYRANT - good shit meeting you man. I know we only playes three, but our NW/Jax matches were close. Cant wait to do it again. Side note, youre cool as fuck man. Screw all haters.

Glass_Sword - who the fuck sleeps in my closet? Lol. Also, youre welcome for teaching you a little about quan. :) it was nice to meet you man, and thanks for adding a setup to 413s casuals

WoundCowboy - glad to meet you. That shang is no fluke. Sorry you got stuck waiting for a cab for an hour, i guess ATL doesnt know how hollywood you are. LOL. Cant wait to hang out again.

My whiskey crew:
Reno_Racks - dude...youre the shit. You were hype for your scene all weekend, and i really cant describe it better. Truly an asset to the community.

L0rdoftheFLY - first off, i cant believe you dodged NW so hard. L0rdofthedodge is your new name. 2nd, that restaurant was garbage. Lol. Third, and more serious, im absolutely glad we finally got to hang out. Youre skarlet has levelled up like crazy, and you are fun as hell to kick it with. We need to do it again soon.

Chicago crew:
You guys get to hear my words in person, but so you dont feel left out:
GGA Jeremiah - stole the show with sheeva
Vagrant - sonya is levellin up mad
pimpimjim - Giant Slayer
Chaosphere - best ive ever seen you play was this weekend
Wafflez - congratz you little shit. Dat comeback...and dat smoke victory stance....

Great tournament ATL. Now get up to UFGT!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Joker8417 - i thought you were gonna be a dick from our chats on the forums. I was dead wrong. Cool dude, and your reptile is legit. One of my favorite moments of the weekend will be the trolling of you and your downplaying. Ha!
Yeah once you get past all of the salt, I'm not such a bad dude I guess haha. It was awesome meeting you man, hopefully I'll be able to see you at maybe TFC or something a ways down the road and we can chill again.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
ImNewbieSauce
Lord of the dodge...I know man. Lol I was bummed I didnt stay longer. I think we can both agree that it was PL and Waffles who gets the blame for us not playing after the tourney. PL for the restaurant and Waffles for his Hollywoodness.

That 4 hours we spent waiting for Waffles and food could have been valuable play time and I will always regret not playing you guys more. When I come to Chicago, I wont leave until we get drunk NW mirrors first to 1 and I'll buy the whiskey next time. Thank you for the Skarlet props too.

Your a real fun chill guy who made everyone laugh all the time.

@Wafflez just playing man. you deserved that win...what can smoke do in that MU anyways? lol It was chill hanging with all you guys and I always will have mad respect for GGA.

@GGA Jeremiah...just rewatched my match and the salt cometh bro. But you are certainly worthy of your placing. Good shit man

Joe, it was nice finally meeting you. You are super friendly just like I thought you would be. Your Kitana was very good, and your Sindel was as good as everyone said it was I am just lucky I play with Sindel from time to time and have the general idea of how to play her, but that was still rough.

Hopefully I will see you at UFGT or EVO. Oh and that pink pad was sexy lol.

Appreciate it

Helping stream
Running Brackets
Helping w any seeding
Bringing any equipment
Buying any equipment

Pig you have done so much for this community and given so much to all of us. Since you have been depositing into the MKC bank account like crazy, you are more than welcome to make some withdrawals from time to time. This is acceptable.