What's new

Final Round SHENANIGANS!

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
Pig wasn't expecting your NW big D. After playing pig thousands of times. He wasn't prepared of that tough of a fight. After watching it again he was playing a little frantic, he wasn't playing good footsies at first. He became more grounded as thatch went on.

Mil v NW is 6-4 mil favor. If she stays grounded and plays footsies it's very hard for NW to open her up. It was so hype nonetheless. Komplete edition does have its glitches. Anyone see my match with Gr8one when kitana started twitching out. Weird stuff in the game.
All I gotta say is, you and Big D made me wanna learn nightwolf. Smoke v NW...fucking epic.
Uh,Uh,Uh, Uh Uh Aaaahhh! Good shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for me ? ( and I'm sorry for saying that..and plz tell everybody that I don't know u personally big D and I'm nt biased or anything ) but BIG D you r a better player than pig ... about that moment it was a pure luck and before reading this I really hated that moment the most in the tourney.And I really hated what pig did after that round.I don't know maybe it's a customs differences?but for me, that was disespectful to do especially after a 100% lucky win like that ( Im sorry again thats my opinion and everyone has the right to disagree with me ) ... good job mr big D .. one day sir :)

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
for me ? ( and I'm sorry for saying that..and plz tell everybody that I don't know u personally big D and I'm nt biased or anything ) but BIG D you r a better player than pig ... about that moment it was a pure luck and before reading this I really hated that moment the most in the tourney.And I really hated what pig did after that round.I don't know maybe it's a customs differences?but for me, that was disespectful to do especially after a 100% lucky win like that ( Im sorry again thats my opinion and everyone has the right to disagree with me ) ... good job mr big D .. one day sir :)
Thing is...nobody has more nw MU exp than pig. We have ran mil vs nw hundreds of times. He KNOWS what he can and can't do. And he played like shit. Lol.

Pig didn't play patient, he jumped and teleported way too much. Pig didn't play like himself. BIG D played awesome but in a tournament the better player always wins...tomorrow the same outcome could be different but tournaments are the ultimate truth tellers.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
golden_petros I appreciate the comment but it is what it is; he outplayed me.
L0rdoftheFLY I think thats what annoys me the most; I let him get away with SO much stuff. As much as I hate to say it, Pig outplayed me at FR. And your right, tournaments are the ultimate truth tellers. Lets just hope CEO has a different story to tell

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
golden_petros I appreciate the comment but it is what it is; he outplayed me.
L0rdoftheFLY I think thats what annoys me the most; I let him get away with SO much stuff. As much as I hate to say it, Pig outplayed me at FR. And your right, tournaments are the ultimate truth tellers. Lets just hope CEO has a different story to tell
Same goes for me brother.

If anyone picks raiden or kitana against me...just pray you win cause I'm coming for blood.