Final Round SHENANIGANS!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Komplete Edition had a lot of glitches going on in it, it's a real problem

sent from Gotham City via the batcomputer

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Pig Of The Hut

EDIT: I am not saying I am better. Pig clearly outplayed me and I accept that. So Pig, very VERY GGs to you man. Respect.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I don't think this is a glitch. I think Pig recovered and was able to duck the shoulder at the SPLIT second it was going to hit.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I don't think this is a glitch. I think Pig recovered and was able to duck the shoulder at the SPLIT second it was going to hit.
Actually its just a rule of the game that sucks for nightwolf. Since the uppercut is a crouch move the game recognizes them as crouching. If you hold down the entire time shoulder will always whiff. That is why you cant punish an uppercut with an uppercut once its recovering, uppercuts only hit standing characters.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Big D It looks like you could have finished him in the third round of the second match if you ended your combo with an Ex Shoulder. Woulda been close for sure.

I absolutely LOVED watching your Nightwolf play. I mean, who woulda thought that CD jr would get put in losers by a Nightwolf. Great shit man. I look forward to watching your Nightwolf in the future.

Big D

Big D It looks like you could have finished him in the third round of the second match if you ended your combo with an Ex Shoulder. Woulda been close for sure.

I absolutely LOVED watching your Nightwolf play. I mean, who woulda thought that CD jr would get put in losers by a Nightwolf. Great shit man. I look forward to watching your Nightwolf in the future.
Yeah as I watch the video there is a lot of shit that I could have done. I will make sure that I am ready for that runback at CEO lol

no glitch sorry big D. ducking makes it whiff and crouch activates before the animation finnishes.
but your going to blow em up next time

Big D

Damn that was upsetting. Okay I guess I just gotta work more at it.

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
Yo big d ...good shit man I'd of never thought a nightwolf would make it that far!!!! Mad props dude. I to am looking forward to seeing more from you ...keep it up. I'll be at mlg if your going id like to play u ...I've never played a good nightwolf and it looks scary lol

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Actually its just a rule of the game that sucks for nightwolf. Since the uppercut is a crouch move the game recognizes them as crouching. If you hold down the entire time shoulder will always whiff. That is why you cant punish an uppercut with an uppercut once its recovering, uppercuts only hit standing characters.

Are you saying that it might work while holding down only on crouching whiffed normal? Because NW punishes Jade's sweep.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
that really should have worked ]:, tough luck man

but not taking away form pig, he didnt program it that way so its not his fault, and he played well.

Big D

that really should have worked ]:, tough luck man

but not taking away form pig, he didnt program it that way so its not his fault, and he played well.
Oh absolutely. Pig is an amazing player and I had a great time playing with him. Hell, if I played better I wouldnt have to rely on a single hit...lol

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
this really look like regular MK bs, but to others it may not look like it.

still you're a beast in my heart, Big D. Maybe it was the nerves or being tired, but you did perform really good.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Pig wasn't expecting your NW big D. After playing pig thousands of times. He wasn't prepared of that tough of a fight. After watching it again he was playing a little frantic, he wasn't playing good footsies at first. He became more grounded as thatch went on.

Mil v NW is 6-4 mil favor. If she stays grounded and plays footsies it's very hard for NW to open her up. It was so hype nonetheless. Komplete edition does have its glitches. Anyone see my match with Gr8one when kitana started twitching out. Weird stuff in the game.

gr8one06

STB Black Belt
Komplete edition does have its glitches. Anyone see my match with Gr8one when kitana started twitching out. Weird stuff in the game.
I think that whole ordeal freaked us both out. Definitely plenty of glitches. saw a few watching, had a few while playing. Pretty unfortunate to be honest.

- gr8one06, STB

Big D

Pig wasn't expecting your NW big D. After playing pig thousands of times. He wasn't prepared of that tough of a fight. After watching it again he was playing a little frantic, he wasn't playing good footsies at first. He became more grounded as thatch went on.

Mil v NW is 6-4 mil favor. If she stays grounded and plays footsies it's very hard for NW to open her up. It was so hype nonetheless. Komplete edition does have its glitches. Anyone see my match with Gr8one when kitana started twitching out. Weird stuff in the game.
yeah it REALLY killed me...Well, I just gotta work on the matchup more so it doesnt get to that close of a fight lol. Maybe for MLG...?

Somberness

Lights

This bug only applies to Mileena. If you hold down while doing an uppercut, you are considered in crouch. High hits will miss and even Sheeva can low grab you out of it. For any other character, you wouldn't be able to dodge the shoulder like that.