What's new

Final Round 15 Midwest Qualifier - 6/4/2011 Kansas City MVC3 - SSF4 - T6 - MK9 - BBCS2 - TBA

blargh

derp
Final Round 15 Midwest Qualifier - 6/4/2011 Kansas City MVC3 - SSF4 - T6 - MK9 - BBCS2 - TBA

Kinda surprised this isn't posted here already since the organizer is apparently really hyped for MK, but the following is copy - pasted from here.

Our first Midwest Qualifier for Final Round 15 has been announced! 6/4/2011, Lenexa, KS (@Collector's Cache). Top placers will get FREE badges to Final Round 15 and FREE entry into the second Midwest Qualifier event TBA later this year.

More info: FinalRound.org - Home of the largest fighting game tournament in the Southeast!

Won

Noob
I'll def go to this, thats like 10 minutes away from my house. Blargh gg's tonight you wrecked me, we should play alot more before saturday so I can get better lol. Bomb trap wrecks me, idk why I tried to jump over the net so many times when it didn't work, gotta stop doing stupid things on reactions lol. Anywyas gg, play with you later and see you saturday.