What's new

Final Kombat 2020 - Stream/Video

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Amazing tournament indeed. Fuck all of the haters, Mortal Kombat 11 is a fantastic game, and if you aren't convinced after this tournament, your either in an abysmal denial and your purposely don't wanna get out of it just find something of the abyss with other denial people like you in hate internet orgies, or your brain is so damaged that you need get like 3 doctors AT LEAST to fix it for you.

And no matter what anyone's said, you won't be able to use the freedom of speech as nothing more than a tool to escape the reality for own benefit alone. Even the freedom of speech has limitations, and you crossed those limitations for FAR TOO LONG, and if you keep crossing them, then I will gladly help you cross the line to the door, just don't let hit you on the way out.

Mortal Kombat 11 is fantastic, and it's the best and greatest fighting game in the world right now. And Mortal Kombat overall is the best and greatest fighting game franchise of all time.

END OF STORY!
So uh, does your reality not have any difference between objectivity and subjectivity?

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
Fair enough, he's actually nearly 70 so yeah, make sense...no, they listed alongside the trailer "other content REVEALS". Looking at what they revealed:
  • Spawn trailer - listed
  • MK movie trailer - listed
  • Keith David appearance and VA - listed and known already
  • Skin pack - could be considered other content and a reveal
  • Toy - was already revealed by McFarlane and would be a faaaarr stretch to be considered "content" since it has nothing to do with the game.
That's one potential reveal, but since it was plural my guess is they didn't reveal everything and Tagawa and audience absence made them to hold on to some things for later. Or more likely: false advertisement.

you got exactly what got listed and other things like appearances from certain people changed due to the virus

just because you expect things which they never mentioned doesnt mean there is a false advertisement.
the "and more" stuff could be anything and it ended up to be the trailer for the S2 of the harley series.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
The only thing I'm convinced after this tournament is that everyone who picked Cage got shafted and even NK didn't have the guts to pick him in finals against Sonic.

Which brings us to this post tournament chart:

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
Amazing tournament indeed. Fuck all of the haters, Mortal Kombat 11 is a fantastic game, and if you aren't convinced after this tournament, your either in an abysmal denial and your purposely don't wanna get out of it just find something of the abyss with other denial people like you in hate internet orgies, or your brain is so damaged that you need get like 3 doctors AT LEAST to fix it for you.

And no matter what anyone's said, you won't be able to use the freedom of speech as nothing more than a tool to escape the reality for own benefit alone. Even the freedom of speech has limitations, and you crossed those limitations for FAR TOO LONG, and if you keep crossing them, then I will gladly help you cross the line to the door, just don't let hit you on the way out.

Mortal Kombat 11 is fantastic, and it's the best and greatest fighting game in the world right now. And Mortal Kombat overall is the best and greatest fighting game franchise of all time.

END OF STORY!
The game is good. No doubt there. But the best? It still has a long way to go. Obvious hitbox, balance issues , game mechanics that still have to be fixed.

skahwt

Noob
Probably because they're a young black LGBT person with a huge platform, which is an incredibly rare thing to be, and they saw the chance to use it. 2020 is inarguably the most important year in any of our lives as far as politics are concerned. If ever there was a time, if only one time because I'm normally not one to mix my FGC and political stuff either, it'd be now.
I don’t think I’ve ever agreed with one of your posts before, but this!!! I generally don’t like it when politics is interjected into everything, but he’s a hard road based on things beyond his control. Go Sonic Fox!!!

People complain about Jacqui but, for me, Joker is much worse.
So you are either a Jacqui player or totally don`t know the game.
Joker is not even S-tier, forget about OP or broken.
SonicFox makes every character looks like OP.

For me still the worst characters are Liu Kang, and the new Jacqui variation. Johnny Cage is pretty much balance and okay, but he is fair. His FB sucks, and his KBs sucks as well. His best variation is Outtake, thats why ninja play it. The other 2 are lacking compare to this one.
Ninjakilla obviously play only OP or broken characters.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
So you are either a Jacqui player or totally don`t know the game.
Joker is not even S-tier, forget about OP or broken.
SonicFox makes every character looks like OP.

For me still the worst characters are Liu Kang, and the new Jacqui variation. Johnny Cage is pretty much balance and okay, but he is fair. His FB sucks, and his KBs sucks as well. His best variation is Outtake, thats why ninja play it. The other 2 are lacking compare to this one.
Ninjakilla obviously play only OP or broken characters.
I'm a Sindel player and when I lab the matchup against Joker, or I fight a competent Joker, I don't see any answer to his gameplan.
He's difficult to approach, hard (or impossible) to punish due to his push back on, basically, every strings and specials and has a strong presence full screen.
That doesn't happen when I lab or play an Upgraded, or a Liu Kang and a Johnny Cage. When I lose, it's because the opponent play better then me.
But with Joker, it's a strange feeling… how to fight against this idiot?

So… that's why my statement is: Joker is worse then Jacqui.

And I don't talk about SonicFox or Ninjakilla: these player are gods among us.

Joker is not even S tier. He ain`t that good. You just need to know how to play against him.
You cant make a statement that Joker is worse than Jacqui, when Upgraded is a problem for anyone, and at PRO scene.
You can counter Joker string by 3273627376 ways. You can flawless block a lot of his attack as well.
Depends on the character you play, you can shut him up close, where hes weapon not work, or in certain range to zone his **** out. Depends on the character you play.
Just because you cant play against certain character, it doesnt make it OP or worst than completely broken character like Jacqui Upgraded.
And you know some character are naturally strong against certain character, yet s**** against most of the rest.

The only characters i really dont see have bad matchups at all is Kang and maybe Upgraded variation.

But i guess have to agree to disagree.
Just cant see how Joker is a problem in the current roster, yet that dumb Upgraded is not.

SamZ

Noob
Joker is not even S tier. He ain`t that good. You just need to know how to play against him.
You cant make a statement that Joker is worse than Jacqui, when Upgraded is a problem for anyone, and at PRO scene.
You can counter Joker string by 3273627376 ways. You can flawless block a lot of his attack as well.
Depends on the character you play, you can shut him up close, where hes weapon not work, or in certain range to zone his **** out. Depends on the character you play.
Just because you cant play against certain character, it doesnt make it OP or worst than completely broken character like Jacqui Upgraded.
And you know some character are naturally strong against certain character, yet s**** against most of the rest.

The only characters i really dont see have bad matchups at all is Kang and maybe Upgraded variation.

But i guess have to agree to disagree.
Just cant see how Joker is a problem in the current roster, yet that dumb Upgraded is not.
Joker is really good.