What's new

Question - Hellfire fighting game noob with many, many questions

hi, ive had mk x since its been out, but i get discouraged to play and get better because i have literally nobody to answer the questions i have had about the in depth fighting mechanics. i have a ps4, my gamer tag is one1sh0t_0nek1ll and i am lookiing for an experienced fighting game player to help me get better with scorpion. rather than post all my questions on here (because i fell like i have a million) is there anyone who is experienced who can play with me online and help me out? i would appreciate it.

and fyi im not THAT much of a noob, i understand the basic mechanics like blocking, simple combos, breakers, and basic frame data. i need help with more of the in depth stuff like executing complicated combos, blockstrings, meter management, vortex's, footsie game, etc.

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
If you were on Xbox I'd play, ahh well. Just go to the Scorpion forums and start watching some vids

i try, it just leads me to have more questions. i feel i would learn so much better if someone could tell me directly what i was doing wrong

I found almost all the answers here in the forum and I had many questions too.
There are lot of guides or threads with "guiding posts" from good players. Of course it is better to learn directly from the pro. :) Good luck with that.

I am on PC though so I let the forum help me.