What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage Fight a Cassie Thread!

Thought that it would be useful to have a thread where people could throw their name in a hat with the system they play on so people could get match up experience with legit Cassie mains.

No I don't mean you have a pocket cassie or she is your second alt or something. If you main Cassie and want to have your name in here and what system you are on so people can drop in and add you, tag me and I'll add your info to the OP.

Gamertag first then tym username....

Playstation 4
treadmill1150 @Treadmill
a_sects_defender @The_REAL_xVAPORx
scottthescot_ @Scott The Scot

XboxOne
x lucky623 x @Lucky_623

PC

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Enenra unite! I dropped takeda for Cassie, I'm struggling with her playstyle. I could use some Cassie exp just to get an idea of how she's being used.
PSN: A_SECTS_DEFENDER
I like to bait people with her walk speed etc so I can whiff punish her with that gdlk b1, reminds me of Smoke's b2 for some reason. That's how I play mostly.... that and 50/50 after 50/50 ;)

Lucky_623

MKX XB1 & Cage Family Supporter
XBONE: x Lucky623 x
Cassie since the start (while I'm starting to branch off into Sonya- Cassie still my "main")

The_REAL_xVAPORx

smoke reset bot
Yeah
I like to bait people with her walk speed etc so I can whiff punish her with that gdlk b1, reminds me of Smoke's b2 for some reason. That's how I play mostly.... that and 50/50 after 50/50 ;)
i
understand her mix ups and punishes pretty well. I'm just having a hard time getting on zone heavy characters. Quan chi is a douche

Scott The Scot

Yeah

i

understand her mix ups and punishes pretty well. I'm just having a hard time getting on zone heavy characters. Quan chi is a douche
Yeah I had trouble with that. Most projectiles are minus on block so just block and walk or run cancel or dash. But with Quan you need to know the gaps in his zoning so you know when to jump etc. That's the game with Quan he wants to keep you out and you need to get in and bully him because he sucks in the neutral I think @PND_Ketchup

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I really would like the Cassie experience. If anyone wants adequate Cybernetic Kano experience in return, please add jshipp39 for PSN

qNEKT

Noob
Playing on the PS4, I'd love to play another Cassie. She's my main right now. I've been using her for about 2 days now online and starting to get used to her midscreen and corner combos consistently, I'm not the best but I'd like to play other Cassie's and develop mine. HMU!

PSN: kNEKT-

Last edited:

HDTran

Just a guy.
PSN: HuyDucTran -- I'm from west coast, went through a lot of time to explore most of the cast with Cassie as my main and planning to play lots of her. Would love to play others since finding decent players is an issue right now.

Scott The Scot

Might as well take my name off of that god damn list because my camel conenction doesn't allow me to play in real time. But if you like pressing all of the buttons waaaay before it happens and not being able to react to anything then you should totally add me. I'm from Scotland. It sucks. Scotland makes me salty.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Ello I'm a cyber kano Main. Any Cassie mains on ps4(us) want some XP. Let me know. I'll add the ps4 users, just wanting to give yall the heads up. My psn name is bdizzle2700.