What's new

FGC fighting game.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Okay so I saw a status just now about this, but let's talk about a fighting game where the characters are players of the FGC.

Think up special moves for your character and some sort of persona they take on in the game.
how the character plays and what tier they should be.

For example:
*I'll steal the @MyronJ's idea*
SonicFox who would have teabag cancels and a furry transformation.
Just to add to it he'd also have to have endless taunts to go with it.

HugeMcBigLarge

Retirement my ass
DJT - the interrogator. Can finally find out "WHY THE F**** YOU LYIN'"

And 3 different fighting stances, all with the same zoning-out face (watch the face-cams. You know what's up).

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Dragon is unbeatable. No matter the outcome, the announcer will claim the player using dragon won.

Tom Brady. Proceeds to tell the player what a terrible choice he made and that he is the worst character ever.

Cowboy. Has no options. You can't do anything with him.

HugeMcBigLarge

Retirement my ass
Honeybee - If you ever drop a combo or a run cancel, character will rage quit and you lose the match. (Much love <3)

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Pig of the Hut - his specials include demeaning you in 4-word paragraphs and flinging his fist at you like his EVO 2014 popoff. His super is called "Red Hot Sunday" where he bodies you on stream

Tom Brady - Most of his normals involve him manipulating his leather jacket into Dhalsim-sized limbs. Super is putting you on blast in a 12-minute Youtube video. Intro cutscene is him at a gas station screaming "I'M FUCKING COMING"

16 Bit - Passive trait is not standing on ceremony. Attacks with food from Tony's or whatever that restaurant GGA guys love is called. Somehow has instant-air fans.

gam224

The world's least hype player
Mike Ross. Specials include saltiness, a buff that turns mike's face red and gives him extra speed. Super would be called the reads, he would do a random move (think harley's trait) that has a 20% chance of hitting you. somehow he comes in fourth after he wins.