What's new

General/Other - Impostor FFS Shinnok

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Colt pls ;____;

B1 has 48 frames hit advantage, ground slam starts in 39 frames. Let this actually be useful for a change :(

EDIT: The move will connect if the opponent tries to press any buttons, including block, when they get up. So it won't whiff on them while standing like in the video if they're blocking or trying to wake up.

Last edited:

Braindead

I mean I understand having this waiting window to get rid of cheap meterless OTGs. But this is waaaaayyyy too much.

I pretty much dismissed this move entirely.

Yes, Jax has the same issue with his ground slam. Your opponent can be standing up and completely recovered and it just doesn't do anything.

Braindead

Ok I just noticed that if the opponent presses any button when he gets up the move will connect. That means if they were blocking when they get off the ground the move will hit.

The move still doesn't hit if they are on the ground, i.e., no OTG without spending the bar.

Fenixy

Noob
Clearly devs didn't want to have this okizame unblocks bullshit in game,which is nice. But the window is just too big, it should be halfed. 39 startap move is so slow that I can make coffee, come back and punish it with wakeup without armor.