What's new

Few days left and still NO NEWS ABOUT ONLINE

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
5 days left: STILL NO NEWS ABOUT ONLINE except the final video of the demo...

What happened to you NRS??

You know that was the weak point of MK9 and you ignore it ?

Give us some new info about netcode/modes to make our fears go away....

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
They've already said that they made big changes to the net code. You aren't going to get exact speed testing info. Sorry.

Wait 5 days and tell me how it is so I know whether to buy it or not :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
What is there for them to say? It is impossible to judge an online experience before launch. All that they should be expected to do is inform you of all of the various online features and modes (which they have already done).

In regards to advertising the online aspect of this game, their job is finished.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
What info can they give you about netcode beyond the "we're working intently on it and it's more robust than MK9s netcode"? On top of that, even if they did give you the technical aspects, would most people even understand it?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Really the main thing I've been trying to ascertain, is if there's a way to spectate other players' matches for stream without having to constantly jump in and out of KotH. With streaming becoming bigger and bigger every day, and NRS working on their netcode, if the game plays well online it's a shoo-in for net tourneys. But it'd be nice to have a less hackish way to broadcast the tourney matches.

Everyone's been really quiet about that mode in particular, though.. So no idea yet.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Fighting games will never play online as well as they do offline. Numerous developers have stated that. Just hope for fewer disconnects.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
chill broski. pirates can't go online.
I can't describe in words how happy your sig makes me.

I thought I was the only one <3.

Also: Online is gonna be a fucking mess for at least the first week. You all know this.
The servers are gonna be so damn full, it'll be a day before you even get a game.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
And what about KOH mode detailes,I heard you can bet XP when you are spectator... ...and hero cards?? and leaderboards?... and true skill points,how they work?..

They are plenty of details that has not SEEN or explained yet

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Wants info about online, when nobody can play online yet until release day.
Tis true but it's widely known that MK9s net code was pretty poor. NRS knows that people are itching to find out how good it is. All we've heard so far is it's 'better' from a known tester and that Hector was a little deflective and commented on peoples connections being sub par affecting the quality.

I'm sure it will be good or at least improved, but it would be nice to know what they've done with it. The fact that they are not commenting on it or showing it off, some people, myself included find a little worrying.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
chill broski. pirates can't go online.
Yeah they can, there was a story going around a couple years ago on various gaming sites like IGN that hundreds of thousands of pirates had been hit with a ban wave on 360. I'm sure they still can get online to this day.

And what about KOH mode detailes,I heard you can bet XP when you are spectator... ...and hero cards?? and leaderboards?... and true skill points,how they work?..

They are plenty of details that has not SEEN or explained yet

And the game comes out in 5 days, experience it for yourself and let it be some pleasant surprises instead of everything spelled out for you.

What do you want them to even say? 90% of the time any FG company mentions their online people don't believe them anyway. It's not a long wait.

_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Machakabotones
And the game comes out in 5 days, experience it for yourself and let it be some pleasant surprises instead of everything spelled out for you.]

And the game comes out in 5 days, experience it for yourself and let it be some pleasant surprises instead of everything spelled out for you.
Sooooooooooo you prefer to ignore detailes of the game and make them a surprise .......so I have to asume you are sad because you how the entire cast of the game, and story mkde detais, S.T.A.R. labs, game mechanics,etc,etc.....Of course you have not played the DEMO! uh?C'mon don't justify everything NRS do.

Flagg

Noob
You know how it works..

Boon: Look, lets talk about the money first, buy the game, then we'll talk about the online.

Remember how Boon said MK 9 would have superior online to any other fighter out there?? :D :D :D

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
I'm not worried about it. Injustice seems to have improved in every aspect over MK9. I have full faith in NR and Boon to deliver us a quality product.