What's new

Feudal Japan Skin Pack Leaked

Dark

Noob
I didn't take this photo, so I'm unsure exactly which site leaked it. But it seems to show the name of it along with Goro as you are confirming your purchase for Mortal Kombat X.

This could be very interesting, perhaps giving a samurai like look to some of the ninjas. I like that they are doing some brand new skins this time around, rather than just oldschool ones.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Nice.... Maybe maybe since it's out so fast it could be a compatability pack thing... I mean I'm getting it either way but that would be cool...

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Nice.... Maybe maybe since it's out so fast it could be a compatability pack thing... I mean I'm getting it either way but that would be cool...
wow didnt even think about it till read your post but it be so sweet if NRS carry on the free kostume after each dlc char that they did for injustice.
that be awesome!

Dark

Noob
Last edited:

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Aaaand I'm buying that Kombat Pack come hell or highwater. Even if I have to make an alt PS4 account on the US PSN to download the premium edition of the game

Dark

Noob
This looks pretty legit to me, to be honest.
I agree. Looks like NRS concept art, and extremely coincidental it'd be leaked right before the skin pack. Although I have no idea what the source of this picture is.

Gonna try to see if Shawn can deconfirm it without the select screen picture with it.

It could also be possible that he doesn't even know what skins are in the dlc's? He's said before he doesn't know every skin in the game.

EDIT: CONFIRMED FANART

Last edited:

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
wow didnt even think about it till read your post but it be so sweet if NRS carry on the free kostume after each dlc char that they did for injustice.
that be awesome!
The only place that mentioned it so far was one of angry joes e3 interviews.. He asked if they would keep doing that and he prettymuch said yeah we will do something still...

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
I agree. Looks like NRS concept art, and extremely coincidental it'd be leaked right before the skin pack. Although I have no idea what the source of this picture is.

Gonna try to see if Shawn can deconfirm it without the select screen picture with it.

It could also be possible that he doesn't even know what skins are in the dlc's? He's said before he doesn't know every skin in the game.
Google pulls up a number of deviantart pages so it's most likely fanart.

trufenix

bye felicia
wait did they say the dlc was fake or just the latest series of look what random shit I found on the internet pictures?