What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr Ferra/Torr - Two Variations to Kill, One to Cheer You On!

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
NRS has outdone themselves with the new characters so far. They're all awesome and fit in great with the MK universe. I'm thinking they may have back pedaled a bit on the claim that over half the cast would be new characters, though.

I just don't think they can come up with that many new characters and have them all be awesome. I'd rather have them revamp old characters if they're having reservations about some new ones that might have been scrapped already for whatever reason. Take that Forrest Fox character for example - he looks boring as fuck.

Anyway, Ferra/Torr looks awesome and will definitely be one of the first characters I'll be trying out.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Wow, is it his roll that works like Slide? Fast, advancing, hitbox-lowering, low-hitting move?

Because that would be awesome.
More like roll serves a similar function combo wise. It hits mid, and it works like bane's f.2.d in that it's safer the further into the animation you are. It covers hella grounds pretty fast and it ducks under a surprising number of things

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
More like roll serves a similar function combo wise. It hits mid, and it works like bane's f.2.d in that it's safer the further into the animation you are. It covers hella grounds pretty fast and it ducks under a surprising number of things
Only you would be in the lab before the lab exists. I look forward to your tech lol

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
NRS has outdone themselves with the new characters so far. They're all awesome and fit in great with the MK universe. I'm thinking they may have back pedaled a bit on the claim that over half the cast would be new characters, though.

I just don't think they can come up with that many new characters and have them all be awesome. I'd rather have them revamp old characters if they're having reservations about some new ones that might have been scrapped already for whatever reason. Take that Forrest Fox character for example - he looks boring as fuck.

Anyway, Ferra/Torr looks awesome and will definitely be one of the first characters I'll be trying out.
Forrest Fox looks cool.

I seriously don't get why everyone's so against a ninja that looks like an actual ninja.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Forrest Fox looks cool.

I seriously don't get why everyone's so against a ninja that looks like an actual ninja.
Probably because actual ninja doesn't have distinctive look :p
That said, MK ninjas may be anything you want them to be as their history already differs, what's with Scorpion founding and all. Plus, having somewhat normal-looking character (think Cassie) isn't entirely "unoriginal" when you're dealing with freakshow MK is.
It's just that NRS will have to really think Fox through when designing his appeal because right now his premise isn't really "auto-sell".

So like, Ferra literally stabs Torr in the back to increase his adrenaline.

He responds by throwing her tiny, weightless body around at Thunder Gods, Spec Ops chicks with guns, etc.

Then after the match, they cuddle (confirmed by people who've seen their win pose).

Good to see NRS illustrating the value of a healthy relationship!