What's new

Combo Video - Ferra/Torr Ferra kills, Torr flies

JAP

Combo maker
After 5 months finally I finish the big work with ferra-torr, interactable idea I had found in August in patch 1.13, with ruthless run cancel - pain gain it was possible, but after final patch chance for dash cancel, work in Kove stage vs F/T Is difficult in a real battle but with practice can be effective, for the moment enjoy it¡¡

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
4~whiffed DB2ex, 4 actually connects???? Wooooooah that's insane haha! And that Pit/Training Stage with Pit interactable combo at 1:34 was mental, didn't even know that reached. And the charge reset :O Good stuff!

Aaaaaaaand I just got to the point where you start doing 100% combos. Hoooooooooooly shit

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
That was a lot of fun to watch. I still don't think I'd ever be able to actually weave in a hit trade with interactables in an actual match like this, but it's super badass that 100%+ combos exist. And I bet every character has similar stuff.

Reactions: JAP

JAP

Combo maker
That was a lot of fun to watch. I still don't think I'd ever be able to actually weave in a hit trade with interactables in an actual match like this, but it's super badass that 100%+ combos exist. And I bet every character has similar stuff.
Thanks man, Tania naginata game with pogo interactables and teleport is crazy

JAP

Combo maker
4~whiffed DB2ex, 4 actually connects???? Wooooooah that's insane haha! And that Pit/Training Stage with Pit interactable combo at 1:34 was mental, didn't even know that reached. And the charge reset :O Good stuff!

Aaaaaaaand I just got to the point where you start doing 100% combos. Hoooooooooooly shit
Thanks man, 4 whiffed db2ex 4 found by @dennycascade charge reset accurate to the floor and fair weather, and idea interactable came out of evo @cR Biohazard vs sonic fox

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
All that amazing execution and then you drop the fatality at the end.

:DOGE

That was absolutely incredible, man. Easily the most creative combo video for MKX that I've ever seen.

Reactions: JAP