What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr Ferra/Boss toss, what if...

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Do you have any success with d1 into boss toss trading with counter pokes and comboing?
d.1 is a bit too slow and short reaching, but d.4? Yes, to some degree. Especially f.3 since, in that variation, f.3 is a criminally effective tick throw. Boss Toss tends to snag those who would attempt to counter it, or rather, avoid it.
b.12 into it raw is good since b.12 leaves us neutral and has its own mix-ups, and my personal favorite is b.2 into it. b.2 being an overhead and a stagger, people tend to try and punish the very small gap between b.23 and b.23 2+4.
Boss toss says no to it.

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
d.1 is a bit too slow and short reaching, but d.4? Yes, to some degree. Especially f.3 since, in that variation, f.3 is a criminally effective tick throw. Boss Toss tends to snag those who would attempt to counter it, or rather, avoid it.
b.12 into it raw is good since b.12 leaves us neutral and has its own mix-ups, and my personal favorite is b.2 into it. b.2 being an overhead and a stagger, people tend to try and punish the very small gap between b.23 and b.23 2+4.
Boss toss says no to it.
Awesome man I'll try these out