What's new

Combo List - Jacqui Briggs "Feelin' me now!?" Jacqui Combos 2.0

Robotic

Gentleman.
Why one of u haven't posted an all-things new about Jacqui thread and titled it "Welcome, to Jacqui's Park" is beyond me. Frankly, I'm disappointed in all of you.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Just run further than you think. Which combo in particular?
I try to do b34 run and either do 1212 bf4 or 12,db2,run 4 bf4. Its just really hard to hit her run combos. I do run in really far but i can get them maybe 4 out of 10 times. I love her though. Most definitely not a scrub character or a character for those who have low execution.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
I try to do b34 run and either do 1212 bf4 or 12,db2,run 4 bf4. Its just really hard to hit her run combos. I do run in really far but i can get them maybe 4 out of 10 times. I love her though. Most definitely not a scrub character or a character for those who have low execution.
Assuming you're using FA? And also assuming you mean B14~DB3, run or B33~DB3, run. There is no B34, all good though. B14~DB3 and 121~DB3 are gonna create more distance for the run then let's say, B33~DB3 or 11~DB3. You can also now run into 4~DB2, run 4~BF4 or just mix in the S4's with 12's. Just like Stosn said "Run deeper". I like to keep my eye on the opponent flipping through the air and just as they're about horizontal is the perfect time to 1212, or 12~DB2.

You'll get it down in no time.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
In terms of pressure, is f12 db2 good to use? Want to get the most that i can with her. Maybe i should look up a few tech vids lol

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Assuming you're using FA? And also assuming you mean B14~DB3, run or B33~DB3, run. There is no B34, all good though. B14~DB3 and 121~DB3 are gonna create more distance for the run then let's say, B33~DB3 or 11~DB3. You can also now run into 4~DB2, run 4~BF4 or just mix in the S4's with 12's. Just like Stosn said "Run deeper". I like to keep my eye on the opponent flipping through the air and just as they're about horizontal is the perfect time to 1212, or 12~DB2.

You'll get it down in no time.
Thank you, i really appreciate it. And yes i meant full auto, i like that variation the most due to her good zoning. Shotgun looks very good as well so i may try that one as well.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
In terms of pressure, is f12 db2 good to use? Want to get the most that i can with her. Maybe i should look up a few tech vids lol
Definitely not. F12 should only be hit confirmed into DB2, because the DB2 can be ducked and you'll get dead. F12~DF2 on block. Or just use your +2 on block from F12 for more pressure or to back walk baiting out a poke whiff and then confirming a follow up F12.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Definitely not. F12 should only be hit confirmed into DB2, because the DB2 can be ducked and you'll get dead. F12~DF2 on block. Or just use your +2 on block from F12 for more pressure or to back walk baiting out a poke whiff and then confirming a follow up F12.
Thanks a lot, i greatly appreciate it !