What's new

[Feb 9, 2013] D-Town Beatdown (Plano, TX)

Two-One

TIFE
Uhh, I looked it up on Google Maps, it's not exactly on your way, but it only says it is 2 - 3 miles out of your way. Nothing dramatic.

You'd be going to Bass Drive in Plano, if you want to look it up.

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
Is there a stream? I have a friend KbS_Obey who is making his first tourney appearance, say hi to him!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Is there a stream? I have a friend KbS_Obey who is making his first tourney appearance, say hi to him!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Obey is coming? Nice. I'll have to body him for ya. Gotta get initiated :p

This tourney is gonna be pretty big it seems

Deftonesrc

Obey is coming? Nice. I'll have to body him for ya. Gotta get initiated :p

This tourney is gonna be pretty big it seems
yeah, he is going. Hes all excited. I have been helping him learn frame data and I must say I should not have done so lol. I cant get a game on his bitch ass now =) But its all good. So yeah, body him and tell him I said hi. Hes new to the scene, and being exposed to cool people will only strengthen your/our scene for the next game!

PS, I got $25 that he beats your ass =) You down?

Deftonesrc

Hey guys Im also new to TYM. Ive been thinking about jumping into the tourney scene for awhile now and this one seems fairly close! Im from Abilene. Looking forward to getting bodied! :(
Do it man! I'm new to the whole tourney thing as well. Its pretty fun, just go to enjoy the scene instead of setting your mind on winning. Just have fun. Good luck!