What's new

Feb 20, 2016 - UMK3 OFFLINE Event, Cincinnati, Ohio!

That's GREAT @tehdrewsus

But when you're ready, please make it an official event on here by making an event in here: http://testyourmight.com/forums/north-american-tournaments-events.13/ But make sure you click on Create New Event, not create new thread. Thanks man! :coffee:
Done! http://testyourmight.com/threads/feb-20-2016-get-it-in-ohio-umk3-tournament-cincinnati-oh-largest-umk3-cincinnati-oh.57719/

what was the big announcement on
Check the thread above. BIG announcement in there.

DemoniChris

Lord of the Sick
HMMMMM Ohio isn't terribly far from me... Sounds like a really great idea. I don't know if I'll be able to procure the funds needed to attend, however :/

NoDoubt

nasty
sp1c unit tried RSVP n the forum said no permission then removed his account wtf up with that.

jus sayin cuz he had to make a new one now so no socks.

MRIGOTBASS

sp1c unit tried RSVP n the forum said no permission then removed his account wtf up with that.

jus sayin cuz he had to make a new one now so no socks.
Yea they blocked his account because he has like 3-4 accounts posing as a girl on here, the staff ins't stupid. He got exposed. Now I hear your posing as Miss Spin on instagram LOL. 2 sick fuckers if you ask me.

NoDoubt

nasty
Yea they blocked his account because he has like 3-4 accounts posing as a girl on here, the staff ins't stupid. He got exposed. Now I hear your posing as Miss Spin on instagram LOL. 2 sick fuckers if you ask me.

I hear ur posing as someone's cousin when ur really jus a handicap wearin wig caps under his fancy hats. tell the bitch bass to stop usin killer cam and swap for the actual name lol

FYI bass linked me the instagram and yea it was made last year months ago. why would I make a fake profile n let it sit for half a year not doin anything until some1 finds it in 2016.

MRIGOTBASS

I hear ur posing as someone's cousin when ur really jus a handicap wearin wig caps under his fancy hats. tell the bitch bass to stop usin killer cam and swap for the actual name lol

FYI bass linked me the instagram and yea it was made last year months ago. why would I make a fake profile n let it sit for half a year not doin anything until some1 finds it in 2016.
LOL, exposed again. Kid purp with the fake instagram LOL

MRIGOTBASS

I didn't make no fake instagram. wouldn't mind makin ur teeth fake tho ;)

Damn man, you stole all of her pictures too. Anyone that steals peoples pictures and makes fake IG's thats hella creeepy man.

Speaking of fake shit.

I wouldnt mind making your Hairline fake either.

5 head have'n LOL

NoDoubt

nasty
not stolen she was my friend on MySpace bac then. u sound like u need a friend

I can understand why u don't tho judging by your picture. u need to cut it down on the Chinese buffet man. shits givin u a gut n a hunch back.

MRIGOTBASS

not stolen she was my friend on MySpace bac then. u sound like u need a friend

I can understand why u don't tho judging by your picture. u need to cut it down on the Chinese buffet man. shits givin u a gut n a hunch back.
Yea because we all save our friends entire photo catalog and then make a fake Instagram profile that links to a fan video you made of miss spin.

Either way it goes, you are admittedly in possession Stolen or otherwise of boatload of a players pictures, and have admitted to making a fake IG account, then manning the account and talking to other people as if you were miss spin.

You have pictures of her and her dad saved.

Thats sicko shit brah.

NoDoubt

nasty
Lol admittedly in possession when she's got a MySpace from 8 yrs ago when I had one. It's easy bass, u log on and direct link a picture there ain't no collection.

I never admitted to nothin , never made no fake pages or accounts I don't really have that much time on my hands like ur 40 yr old ass does concerning yourself with young ass kids and who they are n what they do on the net.

Stop skypin me links n then hoppin on here sayin I made the shit.

why u got my high school pic from 8 yrs ago? should Reo hop on and mention ur few years checkin out mk players on Facebook, makin fake interviews n stalkin w1nters relatives on pof.com lmao.

U need to start gettin the fuck off peoples asses, stop bein a fat cellulite fuck with arthritis, and have some class if ur tryin to get a tourny goin. Your constant middle school shit won't help none u old turd

NoDoubt

nasty