What's new

[Feb 11, 2012] KombatNetwork Presents On The Edge - From The Gamers Edge,... (Valley Stream, NY)

Noob
Lastly, we're looking like a 1pm start time for casuals, and 5pm tournament time.

Streams looking to go live at 3pm or so... as long as I can get them set up quickly.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Lastly, we're looking like a 1pm start time for casuals, and 4pm tournament time.

Streams looking to go live at 3pm or so... as long as I can get them set up quickly.
If thats the case then i cant attend. I have class till 3:45 on saturdays unless someone wants to pick me up from queens college.

Noob
If thats the case then i cant attend. I have class till 3:45 on saturdays unless someone wants to pick me up from queens college.
Mario, you know I'll hold your matches, also, I'm moving the tournament start time to 5pm.

Noob
Lets get a list of confirmed players for the games:

MK9

CDJr
CD
Maxter
Dark Natas
Insuperable
Gamma-is-Back

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
What time will everyone be getting there for casuals? I'd like to get some more in.

I have to leave at 6:00 abouts so I won't be entering the tournament :(

REO

Undead
Ugh, not having internet / phone for a week fucking sucked. I wanted to post earlier asking if anyone from my area can give me a lift but since the tourney is practically today, I'm guessing it's too late. I'm probably not gonna have mins refilled on my phone until next week (the earliest) but I'll be on TYM early just incase.

Dark_Rob

Noob
Ugh, not having internet / phone for a week fucking sucked. I wanted to post earlier asking if anyone from my area can give me a lift but since the tourney is practically today, I'm guessing it's too late. I'm probably not gonna have mins refilled on my phone until next week (the earliest) but I'll be on TYM early just incase.
REO assuming we arent getting a shitload of snow tonight I would come get you tommorow. But if you dont have phone how am I gonna get in contact with you?

Reactions: REO

REO

Undead
REO assuming we arent getting a shitload of snow tonight I would come get you tommorow. But if you dont have phone how am I gonna get in contact with you?
Does your phone still have AIM? I could sign on that way we can keep in touch. If not, then fuck...