Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FIJI

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Nestle Pure Life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I drink the water that comes out of my fridge. Water's water to me. It's all I drink, tastes great. I don't like bottle water anyways, tastes better in a glass imo.

Tim Static

Adminerator
whats your favorite water? I like FIJI...shit is so good.

if ur bottle aint in the pull, list it !
Man, Fiji is like drinking from GOD'S VAGINA....stuff is perfect. PERFECT.

Evian is really good, and ive had a couple other imported (yes, really) waters, but Fiji is heaven.

I cant believe you put Nestle Pure Life tho! Shit is terrible. Tastes like plastic bottle lolol

I ain't no fool payin for water yo
Im no fool and i pay money for good water without the garbage from your tap.

McNasty

Moist.
I went on an extensive hike to a glacial lake and found a massive waterfall where the water had traveled a good distance over rocks at an elevation that animals could not contaminate it and crawled out on some slippery rocks risking life and limb for that delicious water. No bottled crap could ever touch this imo.

NoDoubt

nasty
^ - basically what that video said was tap water and bottled water brands are both fine to drink and have no superior effect on personal health between the two.

I took an environmental science course and learned alot. Basically the water that comes out of your sink at home has very, very small percentages of every single thing that enters a drain. That includes toothpaste, shampoo, soap, piss, shit, urine...everything. For people who prefer to drink tap water, the best way to do it is by buying a filter (Brita filter). Ever wonder why you have to clean your bath tub? Its because of the water. If you ever bought a filter and stuck it on your shower faucet, you would never have to clean your shower again unless you were mad, mad dirty.

NYC tap water is the cleanest water in the USA. City water in general is also cleaner than a home using a well. I do agree though imo, that tap water tastes pretty flat and sometimes rusty depending on the day or where its coming from.

My teacher said the purest bottled water was smart water, because its actually taken from water that has been condensed from clouds which is when water is at its purest state. Of course no bottled water is "healthier" than another, but because of that...taste is important cuz what we put in our mouth is generally stuff we enjoy eating/drinking. So FIJI for the win for me... lol.

Tim Static

Adminerator

This. Saves me a lot of money. Though, I do like Fiji, but that shit is expensive...
yes it is, which is why i hardly drink it. But its still my favorite.

And yes, Smart water is amazing, but they also use electrolytes to flavor their water too, fyi. doesnt matter, stuff is delicious!

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I am from the UK. So the only brand I recognize is Evian. And I drink tap water anyway. Cheaper and better for you (or so it is said)

Christy

God Amongst Mere Mortals
Yeah man i'm from the UK aswell and the tap water is fine in London where I am, but my irish auntie told me in some parts of Ireland the tap water is litrally brown becuase it filters through pete in the soil...Wont find me drinking that shit!

NoDoubt

nasty
I also used to live in a home that didnt have city water coming out the faucets, so every couple of months or so the water would need "softner" to clear out the high-mineral rust development that was going on. When this happened, the water would evaporate into an orangy color and stain the bathtub/sink and even your skin. So again, for those choosing tap without city water, I strongly advise using a filter.

For some reason I never found Aquafina to taste that good either despite it being the most highly sold bottled water.

BTW: This thread doesn't suggest that you choose bottled/brand water over tap water. I was just askin which type of water sold is your favorite if you were to ever ya know...walk in a store on a hot, sunny day and happen to pick up some water. lol

Tim Static

Adminerator
I also used to live in a home that didnt have city water coming out the faucets, so every couple of months or so the water would need "softner" to clear out the high-mineral rust development that was going on. When this happened, the water would evaporate into an orangy color and stain the bathtub/sink and even your skin. So again, for those choosing tap without city water, I strongly advise using a filter.

For some reason I never found Aquafina to taste that good either despite it being the most highly sold bottled water.

BTW: This thread doesn't suggest that you choose bottled/brand water over tap water. I was just askin which type of water sold is your favorite if you were to ever ya know...walk in a store on a hot, sunny day and happen to pick up some water. lol
Aquafina is alright, much better than most store self brands, and Nestle. Nestle is fucking nasty. here is a better question: which brands do you think taste the worse? lol

NoDoubt

nasty
Id deff choose Nestle. And I never found the name to even sound like water...always made me think of the chocolate bar more. I hated how all my afterschool events/corner bottled water sales...or anything like that always packed shitloads of Nestle. I see it too much these days. : (

Tim Static

Adminerator
Id deff choose Nestle. And I never found the name to even sound like water...always made me think of the chocolate bar more. I hated how all my afterschool events/corner bottled water sales...or anything like that always packed shitloads of Nestle. I see it too much these days. : (
i dont like it because it tastes like plastic. Ive had generic off brand water that tastes better than that shit. yuck.