Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FIJI

• Nestle Pure Life

• Total voters

Tim Static

Adminerator
Man, Fiji is like drinking from GOD'S VAGINA....stuff is perfect. PERFECT.

Evian is really good, and ive had a couple other imported (yes, really) waters, but Fiji is heaven.

I cant believe you put Nestle Pure Life tho! Shit is terrible. Tastes like plastic bottle lolol

NoDoubt

nasty
Tim Static said:
Man, Fiji is like drinking from GOD'S VAGINA....stuff is perfect. PERFECT.

Evian is really good, and ive had a couple other imported (yes, really) waters, but Fiji is heaven.

I cant believe you put Nestle Pure Life tho! Shit is terrible. Tastes like plastic bottle lolol
i know it really does lol.

I also like Nordstrom-brand water for some reason but its not commercial enough to list. I just listed what I mainly see around the stores

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Fiji is my pick, smart water is really good too.

Tap water has been proven to cause cancers when your city doesn't follow government regulations. I don't drink it much, and it tastes like shit even with a $10 filter.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
Tap water why would anyone pay for water thats just plain stupid you dont pay for air too do you?
If anyone pays for Voss water they are idiots thats just plain tap water in a smarmy bottle Its stupid to think that here we are paying for a thing thats a human right and and in other parts of the world they gotta drink brown goop for water The people on this planet are assholes
enjoy your stupid pepsi brand water

NoDoubt

nasty
i took environmental science and it was told to me that tap water is filled with very, very small percentages of everything that enters a drain. You can use your imagination for that.

On the other hand, safest way to drink it is by using a filter on a faucet. I drink tap like this mainly in my home, but preffer bottled waters taste over it. And im sure anything you buy as of today...(or at least almost everything) causes some type of problem in its own personal production. Almost every product has some issue in its making that effects the planet lol.

Tim Static

Adminerator
DarkSide said:
Vitamin Water "revive" is the holy grail of hangover cures, I love it.
If you think that works good, get some pedialyte. yes, that stuff for toddlers. its like gatorade/powerade on steroids. Simply the best thing ever for hangovers, period.

PS- its best to drink it when you are consuming the alcohol fyi

btbb99

Noob
i really think water is water, i mean seriously, can anyone tell the difference between ice cold tap water put in a glass and ice cold bottled water? i surely cannot lol.. the government will lie to us telling us that tap water is bad for us just to put more money in their pockets, i wouldn't even be surprised if a report came out showing that some of the bottled water we are paying for is really tap water lol

wazz

Noob
It's really everyone choice. I personally prefer tap water. I am used to it all these years

I also notice other peoples tap water taste different. That's kinda strange

I have well water and its great. Also love going to the mountains at my friends cabin, they have a natural spring up there and the water is always cold and refreshing. But I just cant stand to pay for water.