What's new

Favorite Practice Mode Dummies?

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
So for a more lighthearted discussion: When you guys do just random labbing or combo labbing as opposed to labbing a specific matchup, do you just random select or do you have a specific character you like to use as a practice dummy?

If I'm not practicing a specific matchup I tend to either pick Nitara with Random Kameo or like Havik. Nitara I just have an irrational and unreasonable hatred for. Havik, on the other hand, I just feel like if he was from a timeline where he was actually helpful he'd be kinda like Skelly from the game Hades.

"Gimme your best shot, boyo. I can take it!" Then laughs off and rapidly recovers from what should be mortal injuries.

Last edited:

xRantex

Rante Inferno
Kung Lao it feels like "training" at the wu shi or something lol.

Havik and Nitara as well lol any evil character besides my boi Reiko.

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
Li Mei. She has a 6f special. It allows me to set her to reverse instead of fucking around with recordings. If Li Mei can beat it, it's not real.
That is an excellent point. That and Kung Lao's one normal are the fastest moves in the game at 6f right? And hers is easier to set as you said. I may have to start doing the same if that's the case.

I use Johnny. 8 frame armored reversal that is extremely fast and reaches FAR. And a 6 frame normal.

He's a good test for knockdown setups and pressure. Sometimes too good in the sense you'll have things that work on the entire cast BUT him