What's new

Favorite NES game!

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Once upon I time before the Internet, every kid on my block were around my age and played this game. We put our heads together and took many years before one faithful day we beat it! With my hands no doudt. The puzzle today are legendary smart man like there are clues in game that tell you how to beat it. No guides no help. Just clever kids with huge imaginations. The game may not directly tell you what to do, but that's what makes it an adventure! It's like sex. Nes is like having sex.
The only reason peeps today think these game seem hard to some is because everyone is so fucking free to the slightest challange that dark souls is considered too hard for gamers today. There is nothing difficult in putting your mind to something, there is nothing stress full about having a goal.
NES games are easy ounce you figured out there puzzle
Like in battle toads. It's an easy game once you undderstand it wants you to gain like 50 lives a level.
The emersion came from the experience of accomplishment and the deication of challange.
not wiggling huge tits and giving a thumbs up for every piss you forget to take. Honestly VGs today make me feel so pathetic I want to shoot up a kindergarten
If you played an Nes game today with the aims to beat it, you will without any help. Best gaming experience you could ever ask for <3 thanks Nintendo R.I.P
Beating games and finding secrets back then without a guide felt so rewarding. Like, I discovered the level warping flute from Super Mario Bros 3 on my own one day when I was screwing around in the lava castle level. Just flew above the ceiling for no reason, and popped up inside some secret room with the item. I remember running over to my sister and telling her about it like it was the second coming of Christ. lol.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Shit, that's a tough choice. But I'm gonna have to go with Battletoads, honorable mentions to River City Ransom, Metroid, and Blaster Master.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Since others are giving multiples lol, i will too:

Super Tecmo Bowl, Double Dribble, Pro Wrestling, Air Fortress, California Games, Bad Dudes, Bases Loaded series, Batman, Double Dragon, Blades of Steel, Blaster Master, Bubble Bobble, Burger Time, RC Pro-Am, Contra, Duck Hunt, Mario games, Zelda series, Punchout! (both versions), Duck Tales, Excitebike, Golf, Hoops, Ice Hockey, Jack Nicholas Golf, Jaws, John Elway Quarterback (game was broke as fuck lmao), Jordan vs Bird, Kid Icarus, Metroid, Marble Madness, Super Off Road, NARC, Operation Wolf, Paperboy, Ring King, Roger Clemens MVP Baseball, Skate or Die!, Super Dodge Ball, TMNT, TMNT II: The Arcade Game, TMNT: Tournament Fighters, Tetris, Tetris 2 & Urban Champion

Yes, i cheated and used a list of all the games released for NES. I had all of these at some point, or played regularly at friends, etc.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Since others are giving multiples lol, i will too:

Super Tecmo Bowl, Double Dribble, Pro Wrestling, Air Fortress, California Games, Bad Dudes, Bases Loaded series, Batman, Double Dragon, Blades of Steel, Blaster Master, Bubble Bobble, Burger Time, RC Pro-Am, Contra, Duck Hunt, Mario games, Zelda series, Punchout! (both versions), Duck Tales, Excitebike, Golf, Hoops, Ice Hockey, Jack Nicholas Golf, Jaws, John Elway Quarterback (game was broke as fuck lmao), Jordan vs Bird, Kid Icarus, Metroid, Marble Madness, Super Off Road, NARC, Operation Wolf, Paperboy, Ring King, Roger Clemens MVP Baseball, Skate or Die!, Super Dodge Ball, TMNT, TMNT II: The Arcade Game, TMNT: Tournament Fighters, Tetris, Tetris 2 & Urban Champion

Yes, i cheated and used a list of all the games released for NES. I had all of these at some point, or played regularly at friends, etc.
Oh yeah paper boy, i sucked at that game but man was it fun just whipping papers through people's windows.

That game is amazing. Feels like a Mario, in a dungeon, with death traps & a different board every single time. You'll never see the same board again. its bananas. Also my favorite DL game from 2012. Amazing.
The co-op is the best! It's even local only so you gotta have boss friends to beat it with or your gonna kill each other constantly. And there is no tunnel man in co-op so you got to stalk up on lives, treasure matters, items matter, and team work is essential! you have your gear devided between you team and each can carry different items. Its about as real time table top experience as you can get the best way to play it. But if your friends arn't gamer enough its salty as the Dead Sea

jamessmk

I am your god
holy shit,you u.s guys had that too? i loved black belt,what about alex kidd james?
I was master system through And through. I still have mine card gAmes like teddy boy, then zillion, crossed star 1, Keniseden, Miracle Warriors, Fantasy Zone, Aelx Kid, Walter Payton Footaball, all the Real Sports versions, then the day I got pissed at them, Ice hockey- needed a roller ball, and you needed to by two at 60 a piece. They broke my heart