What's new

Favorite Mortal Kombat 9 Tournament Chant

What is your favorite Mortal Kombat 9 Tournament Chant?

• Total voters

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I second the nostalgia for 4 3 Pop The Bottle. THAT was my favorite.

I still can't believe me & Hitoshura 's "PUFF PUFF PASS" for Smoke didn't catch on.
It's almost too simple not to :(.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I second the nostalgia for 4 3 Pop The Bottle. THAT was my favorite.

I still can't believe me & Hitoshura 's "PUFF PUFF PASS" for Smoke didn't catch on.
It's almost too simple not to :(.
This. X infinity. But i do dig the NW Ah ah ah ah ah ah juggle chant from FR. I actually replace that when it happens to me in with ow ow ow please stop ow fuck ow

Sent from Somewhere to Somewhere Else

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This. X infinity. But i do dig the NW Ah ah ah ah ah ah juggle chant from FR. I actually replace that when it happens to me in with ow ow ow please stop ow fuck ow

Sent from Somewhere to Somewhere Else
I DO THE SAME THING! Usually against Cage or Lao, but Wolfy as well.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, dammit, FUCKFUCKAHHHH."

I hope that chant catches on. More Smoke players = more easy access stoner humor.
I can already hear Brady now. "Call that guy Willie Nelson, because he just got SMOKED OUT."

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I DO THE SAME THING! Usually against Cage or Lao, but Wolfy as well.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck, dammit, FUCKFUCKAHHHH."

I hope that chant catches on. More Smoke players = more easy access stoner humor.
I can already hear Brady now. "Call that guy Willie Nelson, because he just got SMOKED OUT."
Bro, I cant wait to meet you, we're like fucking MK/Metal Soulmates. Are you going to summer jam?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
When or if I win Texas Showdown, I can almost imagine a new chant hitting the scenes...

We can all dream, right? :D

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
You better believe it. Man, you and I are gonna fucking destroooooooooooy...both our opponents and ourselves should alcohol be involved :D.
Drunken Sub Mirrors FTW! ADD ME FOOL! I hit you up on PSN, wanna fight that Cyrax. My scorpion delusion is over, so Im back with the Lin Kuei

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I always prefer the "ah ah ah , ah ah ah" chants during a combo...

First with ATL Redd's Smoke on a stream... can't remember which one.

Then with Big D's Nightwolf jab punch combo.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
My favorite chant is the new one I made for Death and will be used for other Mileena players.
Om, Nom, Nom, Om Nom, Om Nom Nom, Om, Nom Nom, omnomnomnomnom

That stuff caught on so fast at Final Round top 8 too.
Had people in stitches. Might even be on the K7 Kam.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
I hate all of them. "He needs it" is more of a mockery targeted at some Cyrax players. "Down up" is me telling Sheeva players how to best play their character. I wouldn't call them chants.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
I do a lil johnny cage sound effect in my head whenever I hit a nutpunch on someone or at tournaments when someone else hits it I just shout out hwooooooooaaaahhhhh!