What's new

Favorite MKT Combos!!

After playing an extensive amount of MKT recently, I want to know some MKT specific Combos you find unique, or just awesome.

After seeing deds endurance vs male ninjas with RaYden, I ALWAYS go for

Rayden:

SUJK, HP, LP, LP, LP, Run Burst, Aahp, hp, walk in, aahp, teleport, aahp(goes to other side)aahp, JK SUPERMAN

I still don't have the timing to land the second set of aaHP's. You're crazy ded.

Also:

of course G-Classic Subs impossible inf with sheeva.

and kungs awesome start for infs,

I like to midscreen switch directions twice, then go into the no spin inf.

And the last kombo in MKT broken....

please explain. Reptile pop up FB, morph back into shang, morph into sindel into some crazy corner punching with flight cancels...

That's the weirdest thing i've ever seen.

ded

Elder God
the MKT n64 combos from MKT Broken series were performed by Selpex when he slowdowns the game aka tool assisted, so dont bother with them.

my personal favorite mkt combo is noob saibot's clone throw inf - easy, simple and broken as hell ;]

yathva

Noob
So do you mean that some of those kombos in mkt Broken vids are litterally impossible to do in real time? What about (E)?

I like a lot of the things you can do with scorpion and sub-zero (coolest sub-zero ever he has it all) on the 64.

Also I think it is incredibly easy to glitch cancel the extra hit out in this version. on 360 I can get subs extra freeze/punch pretty consistently; but only that on 360 umk3, as far as mkt on 64 goes it seems really easy to me to get that extra punch before a special move with just about anything hell even when I dont mean to I get an extra punch with smoke before a spear a lot.

Yeah. The MKT Broken vid is nuts man. That shang to reptile to sindel vs stryker was NUTS!!!

so many flight cancel punches.

Noobs is too easy =] I really enjoy rain's RH inf, not easy but VERY fun when you get it going.

That ermac combo was pretty nuts.

I'm still working with Rayden, he's the most unique in MKT.

I wish I had the other version with MKII Lao and Jax and MK1 kano etc.

Rayden is my reptile of MKT lol
Reptile isn't that great in MKT, neither is ermac.

All of ermacs 80+% kombos are blockable in MKT because it's too fast, and you do n't get enough time to recover for another TKS or land.