my kind of topic!
Theme from the movie
Scorpion vs. Cage from the movie
credits song from the movie
Reptile Battle
Liu v. Smoke - FIRE!!!!
Conga Fury (Jade)
Rammstein - Engel
Put it this way...Mortal Kombat Annihilation soundtrack was better than the entire movie itself (but surely, you already knew that :wink: ) FTW
MK1 - courtyard, pit, goro's lair
MK2 everything
MK3 rooftop, bridge, subway, street
MK4 - elder, goro's lair (again?)
MKDA - volcano stage, quan chi's fortress
MKD - slaughterhouse jive, puzzled
MKA - for a bad game, the music was actually decent - tower stage from MK2 (real epic), and Goro's Lair!!!
I love MK's music :D

I had this weird mortal kombat CD when I was younger. The CD had songs for each mortal kombat character. The best song was the one about Sub-Zero pretty funny stuff, ill try to find a link to the CD.

I remember some of the lyrics "Oooohh chinese ninja warrior.. With your Heart sooo cooold, Sub-Zeeerrroooo" Haha Song always had me and my friends crackin up.

Sir-Jabs-Alot said:
I had this weird mortal kombat CD when I was younger. The CD had songs for each mortal kombat character. The best song was the one about Sub-Zero pretty funny stuff, ill try to find a link to the CD.

I remember some of the lyrics "Oooohh chinese ninja warrior.. With your Heart sooo cooold, Sub-Zeeerrroooo" Haha Song always had me and my friends crackin up.
I remember that song. It was probably from the Mortal Kombat Annihilation SDTK.

vegeta

Saiyan Prince
scorpion vs. Cage-movie
Hells Foundry- MKD
Beetle Lair-MKD
Dark Portal-MK2 (genesis version)
Lung Hai Temple-MKDA
Kenshi Kata music(Credits)-MKDA
Dark Portal-UMK3

dreemernj

Ambassador
Select screen music from MK1.
The entire sound score for the first movie.
The sound score to MK4.

In that order.

krsx

Noob
dreemernj said:
Select screen music from MK1.
The entire sound score for the first movie.
The sound score to MK4.
^^ Those are some of my all time faves too, as I've said many times before, the MK1 select screen theme is Mortal Kombat to me.

To add to that list, the MK Mythologies soundtrack up to and including the fire level is my absolute favourite from MK. The theme tune at the options / start game screen (also doubles as the Level 5 and End Credits) is the best song ever in MK, so eerily melodic.

The Wastelands from MKII also gets placed high in my list, again, cus it complements and augments the mystical stage. That arena is one of the best, and the tune only adds to its 'Outworldy' greatness.

A song by Geezer called 'Outworld' from the Mortal Kombat: More Kombat soundtrack gets my vote too, not for the music itself, but the dialogue spoken throughout. It's awesome, and sums up the cool aura MK had in the mid-90's.
They used to have all these at MKAustralia, but I think they got taken down.

Finally, the AMIGA MK1 soundtrack. The graphics and sounds had to be compromised due to limited space, so they could make the game play like the arcade. Hence, they kinda put their own twist on the music for the game, it's really unique.

All hail Amiga MK1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id7ejOWKvgQ

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Sir-Jabs-Alot said:

I have all those songs. they're funny. there is a song for each warrior. even one for goro. I dont like techno music but those songs make me laugh...the liu kang one has samplers of his flying kick yell jajajaajaj "born in china, liu kang" omg