What's new

Discussion Favorite Costumes?

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
It'd be easier to name the costumes i don't like since I enjoy so many of them.

But I do Love alternates, alt color Kotal, Alt Kenshi, Alt all Ninja's.

I'm not too big on the Klassic costumes for the ninjas, I was hoping for the MK1 costumes for scorpion and sub, or the MK4 ones where scorpions mask is a skull and sub has the little batman ears going on. As they currently look, it looks like the masks are all pieces or construction paper over their face, makes their faces look huge. Reptiles is great though.

Sulfur

Winning feels better when you take a little damage
It'd be easier to name the costumes i don't like since I enjoy so many of them.

But I do Love alternates, alt color Kotal, Alt Kenshi, Alt all Ninja's.

I'm not too big on the Klassic costumes for the ninjas, I was hoping for the MK1 costumes for scorpion and sub, or the MK4 ones where scorpions mask is a skull and sub has the little batman ears going on. As they currently look, it looks like the masks are all pieces or construction paper over their face, makes their faces look huge. Reptiles is great though.
I find that the klassic costumes for the ninjas look rubbery, I prefered the MK9 ones where they looked more like cloth. (Plus human reptile > lizard reptile)

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
I find that the klassic costumes for the ninjas look rubbery, I prefered the MK9 ones where they looked more like cloth. (Plus human reptile > lizard reptile)
Yeah that could be it, just doesn't look as good in this game as the klassic kostumes in mk9 do. I don't think human reptile would work as well in this game just do to his animations, but they could just have the mask able to open for the poison in a human skin.

The cosplay costumes for jacqui and cassie look great though, i was hoping for the klassic costumes to look more like that.

Johnny : Default, Hotshot and Soccer
Sonya : P2 Motherland, Tournament and Default
Kitana : Tournament, Jingu and Klassic
Mileena : Klassic, Default and Vampiress
Cassie : Default and P2 Sub-Zero Kosplay

Sulfur

I have 2 new costumes that I really like,

P2 Tournament Assassin Kitana (Gold trim on the black leggings looks rad a/f)

And OFC Undercover Cassie, I main this char now because of that gnarly costume.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Favourite costumes are:
Outcast Erron Black, player 2.
All of Cassies Costumes (any colour) EXCEPT the cosplay one, I don't like it.
Revolution Kano.
Tourney Johnny.

Matix218

Get over here!
Default P2 Color Scorpion
Hanzo Hasashi Scorpion
Tournament P2 Color Scorpion
Revenant Sub Zero with Unbreakable Mask
Default Quan Chi (just looks freaking awesome)
Erron Black Default

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
Kotal Kahn's costumes:

Dark Lord

Sub-Zero's costumes:

Revenant(Alternate)

Russian

Leatherface's costume:

Pretty Lady

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I feel like cassie has a costume made for each variation lol

Regular -> Spec Ops
Endurance -> Brawler
Undercover -> Hollywood
Oh my god I didn't even notice that undercover sorta goes with Hollywood. I caught the Brawler and Spec Ops one but god damn. You have made a convincing point, sir!

Can we all just agree that the, I dno, 'pecking order' (I guess) of Cassies costumes goes as follows:
Undercover > Endurance > Original > Cosplay

All very close to each other, except cosplay. The head looks just plain silly lmao.

Sulfur

Oh my god I didn't even notice that undercover sorta goes with Hollywood. I caught the Brawler and Spec Ops one but god damn. You have made a convincing point, sir!
Well yeah man, those sick shades and that killer tux? Stylish a/f.

The Mileena's alts were SO lazy. Tournament and Kahnum are almost the same costumes - just changes a bit. But i absolutely love her main, vampiress (especially P2 color) and kahnum. Awesome costumes.

Also, loved the new design of Kitana - i think is one of her best costumes ever. Tournament and revenant are awesome as well. Not a fan of Jingu. And Dark Empress could have been a lot better - the initial concept was this (too bad it was scrapped):

This was scrapped for that catwoman headpiece. Bad idea.

xSamuel

Player of All, Master of None.
Alternate Default Scorpion, All of Cage's costumes, Tournament Raiden because it reminds me of the old arcade games, Alternate Kuai Lang Sub, Kraken Reptile, Alternate Default Takeda, Alternate Tournament Jax, Kano, Alternate Default Ferra Torr, I could go on all day. The costumes in this game are sick

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Jacqui Briggs - Boot Camp and here cosplay custume that ill never get... :(
Jax Briggs - Farmer Jax
Johnny Cage - Default MKX outfit
Cassie Cage - Endurance alt
Sub Zero - Kuai Liang alt