• Shang Tsung's Throne Room

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goro's Lair

• The Bottom Of The Pit

• Total voters
JJvercetti1 said:
when i was smaller goro's lair used to scare me. With all the eyes peeking out of the alcove
and hanging skeleton.
a matter of fact i really like 4 of the backgrounds but i had to vote for one only-shang tsung's throne room,it has unique design and the shang tsung himslef watching the battles and aplauding the winners is really great,it gives somekinda of insipration lool

Thief

Noob
My vote goes to the Palace Gates level. I tend to like nice bright graphics, that's why my favourite levels are bright sunny or bright snowy levels in videogames. Other than that it's the nice variety this level has. It's got burning flames, moving clouds, guards, nice trees, beautiful blue mountains, a buddha statue giveing the finger,along with other statues resembleing the predator alien, and a cool looking temple. I also like the fact that each end (corner) of the screen is different. One end has a door (that probably leads to throne room) and on the other end has two stone pillars with another stone on top connecting. Funny thing about the red door in this level is that as a kid I thought it would lead to a secret level with a secret character. Anyways, just for fun, my other favourite levels in descending order are The Pit, Throne Room, Warrior Shrine tie with The Courtyard, and Goro's Lair. The Pit Bottom I don't consider a level, to me it's part of The Pit level. So if u were to add it to the list of my favourite, it would be tied with The Pit.

K

KungFuNokeXC

This is a great thread! I always go back and forth between bottom of the pit, Stung's Throne Room and the Palace Gates...using cheats, of course.

Br0ken

Noob
Id have to say the bottom of the pit..Simply because you didn't get to see it as often as all the other stages..

Br0ken said:
Id have to say the bottom of the pit..Simply because you didn't get to see it as often as all the other stages..
indeed it is a rare background,and the game teased us back in the days with the game over showing the bottom of the pit :D