What's new

Question - D'Vorah Favorite and Least Favorite Matchups

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
What are your favorite and least favorite matchups? Favorite doesn't have to be based on a lopsided matchup that we obliterate our opponent with, but could just be someone you always have a fun match.

Likewise, least favorite doesn't have to be her worst matchup... just someone who is beyond irritating to play!

Lets start with two:

Two Favorite matchups!
  1. Erron Black- I think it's a 5/5 matchup, but it's fun playing the "when are you gonna command grab" game and playing the bating armor game as well. I respect a good Erron and they're fun to play against because there's nothing particuarly irritating I struggle against. We have answers to all of his tools, it's just a guessing game of using what when.

2. Sub Zero- Partially because we bop him... #d4ForDays. But also because KHTC Dante and I have such entertaining sets. It's fun poking good ol' sub to death.
Least Favorite matchups! (I gotta go with three here... I couldn't decide between some)
  1. Tanya: Oh my lord fuck her and that fast low overhead string that I can never seem to punish or see the stagger strings. I generally just get chiped to death in this matchup. Tanya's armor is so strong! It seems like a 50/50 even when she's knocked down sometimes lol.
  2. Kitana: Maybe it's just online... but her zoning is soooo frustrating to deal with. And even when I FINALLy get in, I never have stamina and she always has armor. Boo that whore.
  3. I had a tie with Sonya and Kotal Kahn (cause hitbox and damage on that ex sword)... but I think I dislike sonya a bit more just because she's an epic machine of 50/50s all day long. Which isn't so much of a problem as her darn jump arc, jump back 2 on negative strings for days. I can respect a good demolition Sonya for sure though.
What about your selves?

Azxrath.

Noob
i don't really have a favorite mu but i fucking hate tanya, cassie and predator. if i was to say any mu i kinda liked it's probably scorpion

Goat-City

Banned
I absolutely love playing as Quan vs Shinnok. Playing against Shinnok in general is really fun, he's probably my favorite character in the game I don't use. Quan vs Tremor I like a lot too. I guess what I like about them so much is that both match ups allow for a lot of full screen battles and neither characters have block pressure that's too hard for me to deal with. Aside from those 2 though I can't really say there are any other match ups I like to that extent at the moment.