What's new

FATALITY! (Character's Name) Wins.

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
When a Fatality is performed at the end of a match in MK11, the annoncer says "FATALITY" and then states which fighter won. Previously, hasn't the announcer always stated who won the match and THEN "FATALITY" afterwards?

Last edited:
When a Fatality is performed at the end of a match in MK11, the annoncer says "FATALITY" and then states which fighter won the match. Hasn't the announcer always stated who won the match and THEN said "FATALITY" afterwards?
Correct. This irritated me big time the first few fights haha. But I really dig it now. I think they did it because of the freeze frame finish once the fatality is over. That's also the first time they did it this way. It's pretty cool imo.

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
Correct. This irritated me big time the first few fights haha. But I really dig it now. I think they did it because of the freeze frame finish once the fatality is over. That's also the first time they did it this way. It's pretty cool imo.
Yeah, that's what I figured too. I definitely dig the freeze frames. How awesome would it be if we were able to pan the camera around? Lol.

They changed in super smash bros as well. "The winner is... Wendy" to "Wendy wins!". I personally don't like it, but oh well

Are you playing MK11 on the Switch? How is it?
No! I'm not :( I have a ps4, but I really like Super Smash Bros since... Always. So every time some random video comparison or similar appears while I'm on youtube I always watch hahaha that's why I notice

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
No! I'm not :( I have a ps4, but I really like Super Smash Bros since... Always. So every time some random video comparison or similar appears while I'm on youtube I always watch hahaha that's why I notice
Ahh ok. I've been hearing mixed things about the switch version so I was kinda curious. PS4 4 lyfe.

HAMMER

Noob
They should revert it back.

Also, I hate how there is a freeze when you kill the opponent, messes up my Brutalities sometimes.