What's new

Farewell! God knows when we shall meet again.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Good Morning my Reptilian brethren.

Bouncing ideas off all of you and creating new tech has been a pleasure but ECT4 will be my last competitive tournament (not that I went to many) and I just wanted to thank all of you and this community for the friends and memories I've made.

J360 we met at Golbas house when you mained Noob Saibot lol and then randomly weeks later at VSM, you're the man plain and simple.

THTB for inspiring to step my game up as I've never played any fighter more than casually and always helping me out with any noob questions I had.

9.95 for treating me like a brother when I first showed up to VSM and introducing me to everyone.

@Scoot Mcgee for being my Reptile mentor and wall lol. "SPIT IN THAT BITCHES FACE!!!"

REO my first day at VSM you bodied me for about 2 straight hours before anyone showed up. IMO the gold standard, fuck all the haters

Dark_Rob Our love for Godzilla and Mk brought together VSM East Annex and of course "NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE!"

Classy Sasquatch for showing me the definition of salt! And Dan for being the crazy after hour SOB

And of course the entire VSM family. KT Smith, The Cd Brothers, DarKNaTaS, rev0lver, pherleece, insup, Shadow, hito, tom brady, shock and of course the WNBA star SwiftTomHanks and crew. If I forgot anyone I apologize as I've met a ton of good people.

This is farewell but not goodbye!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Zaterra Forces have lost a great one today. :(

Do come back to competitive MK soon! Wish we could have meet before you put the game down!

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
you bastard, as long as you randomly come to vsm i wont miss you. Dont make me cry

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
:(

It's a good time to quit then huh? ECT seems to be it for quite a lot of us.

MK is a fun game and all, but it's people like you that allow me to really enjoy these events. Imma crash your b-day party.

Shady

Noob
:(

It's a good time to quit then huh? ECT seems to be it for quite a lot of us.

MK is a fun game and all, but it's people like you that allow me to really enjoy these events. Imma crash your b-day party.
The VSM thing goes for you twofold... If I don't see you there I will start a Philadelphia-wide man hunt.... We'll lure you out by burning images of Joffrey Baratheon all over that damned city.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Were chilling a lot this weekend if this is the last time I'm seeing you for a while dude.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
Sucks to hear, I hope you do well at ECT. I think I'm pretty much done with the tourney scene for now too, or at least until Summer Jam at the earliest.

REYTHEGREAT

seen you on stream. good luck to you.
theres a lot of people who are making ECT their last tourny.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Chokezilla didnt make top 16. Sonya twice. I fucking suck.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2