ouch. goddamn day 1 patch! as far as reliability bnb wise,

midscreen
starter db1 j1 j2 12 bf3/df2
starter db1 j2 f234

corner
starter db1 21 df1 d3 df2

Wazurau

FGC Since '97
This only adds salt to the wounds. I thought she was bad when the game came out. Now she is really really bad :(
I love her and play Kitana regardless. Gonna have to be a lot safer with footsies and just neutral in general until something changes. Tbh she'll probably end up getting buffed at some point. Respectfully let NRS know how everyone feels about Kitana. Until then, just gonna have to be patient for a bit. Have a FANtastic day my fellow Kitanas.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Took a quick stab at her today, fan lift continues to be a fun thing. Need to figure out who she can do square wave against safely ob and do more cheeky unsafe strings like lots of b3,4 midscreen.

EDIT: Lol I forgot KBs are a thing in this game but I guess if you end the korner kombo with b2,3,1,df2(KB) instead of b2,3,1,4,3,4 you get 415.17 damage which is pretty sweet

EDIT2: It has come to my attention that the day1 balance changes on main consoles have not come to PC yet lol so actually maybe none of these combos work :'(
Lol, fan combos were a thing for exactly 24 hours, RIP kitana. Her play style is dry as fuck. Can’t believe I won’t be maining her this time around.

Wazurau

FGC Since '97
Lol, fan combos were a thing for exactly 24 hours, RIP kitana. Her play style is dry as fuck. Can’t believe I won’t be maining her this time around.
just give it time. It's only been out 4 days. They're getting feedback from a lot of people rn and I would expect a patch change sometime soon

ouch. goddamn day 1 patch! as far as reliability bnb wise,

midscreen
starter db1 j1 j2 12 bf3/df2
starter db1 j2 f234

corner
starter db1 21 df1 d3 df2
Fan fare variation has no DB1 (just in mkx :D). You meant DB2 lift? :)
Btw I could do that (double J2 instead of J1):
starter db2 j2 j2 12 bf3/df2

I saw it during a sonicfox - semiij match and it looked fun. And does damage too. I do not know if it is optimal or not. :)

Btw this thread should be deleted i guess as there is another one for Kitana and already posted a better combo than "mine". :D

Wazurau

FGC Since '97
Fan fare variation has no DB1 (just in mkx :D). You meant DB2 lift? :)
Btw I could do that (double J2 instead of J1):
starter db2 j2 j2 12 bf3/df2

I saw it during a sonicfox - semiij match and it looked fun. And does damage too. I do not know if it is optimal or not. :)

Btw this thread should be deleted i guess as there is another one for Kitana and already posted a better combo than "mine". :D
Another simple one is j1(jX), 1(X), 2(Y), 2(Y), db2(dbY) (gut slice) and j1(jX), 1(X), 2(Y), 2(Y), db1(X) (fan lift). After the fan lift one you can either juggle or fan toss into juggle. (xbox buttons put after the numbers cause I believe default should be 1=X, 2=Y, 3=A, 4=B RT=block LT=stance, RB=amplify LB=grab on xbox)
EDIT: This has worked for me so far on xbox but idk if i got the numbers wrong. If I did my bad, pls correct me

Last edited:
Updated the OP boy does it suck now that she's lost 4 frames on her fans and can't do anything fun hope they overbuff her like they did in X lol