What's new

Video/Tutorial Fan-Made Trailer with General Zod's "Man of Steel" Skin by TONY-T!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
You may recall that around the time of Zatanna's release, some coders - such as TONY-T - discovered that an alternate costume for one of the Injustice DLC characters, General Zod, was included in the update data that came with Zatanna. Being the ever-so-creative artist that he is, Tony calls upon his modding skills to create a fan-made trailer that features Zod's new skin based on the Man of Steel movie, and throws in a mind-shattering combo that utilizes the "flame carpet" glitch. You're gonna want to give this a look if you're a fan of Tony's work!

Article edited by GamerBlake90

Attachments

You tricked me there, thought it was official!!!!! but its awesome nethertheless!!!How many percent was that combo again????:)

Now that's a killer right there, I seriously believe if you guys were on the design team, we'll be a much happier bunch by now. I just can't get that Professor zoom skin outta my head, so damn good! Hats must come off, guys. Thanks for the great video.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
Now that's a killer right there, I seriously believe if you guys were on the design team, we'll be a much happier bunch by now. I just can't get that Professor zoom skin outta my head, so damn good! Hats must come off, guys. Thanks for the great video.
they didnt make the skin...

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
TONY-T

Just so I know I got my facts correct:

This new skin for Zod is in fact genuine and will be released in the game eventually, but this isn't considered an official announcement, just a fan-made trailer for shits and giggles. Am I right or do I need correcting?

TONY-T

Mad scientist
TONY-T

Just so I know I got my facts correct:

This new skin for Zod is in fact genuine and will be released in the game eventually, but this isn't considered an official announcement, just a fan-made trailer for shits and giggles. Am I right or do I need correcting?
correct, yes