What's new

Fan made Mortal Komabt song

tech

Noob
A Mortal Kombat song I found on YouTube.
It sounds pretty good I never heard of these guys before.
I did some reserach and I found another video they made it had like 3 half naked chicks and they are running around
Miami, and they are all hot! Geek Squad - cry baby cry was name of that song.

iPhoneから送信

幸せはいつも自分の心が決める
Your heart always decides your own happiness.
Aida Mitsuwo*

I made this video and i tried to pick out my favorite songs. The very first song is my favorite MK song.

tech

Noob
I made this video and i tried to pick out my favorite songs. The very first song is my favorite MK song.
Pretty cool you should edit that vid with that song above. I think it would mix well together.
What you think of the one I posted.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Sorry to bring this up guys, i did it because i have a few ones made by me to share, i hardly show to anyone, and i really need to break the ice, so here it goes

its not like i'm a musical composer or anything, it just felt good to be on the Skin of the great toasty and feel what he felt when he compose most of the unmatched songs for my nº1 Fight game.

Please and Enjoy

Dead Pool (inspired on the Sega Genesis version)

Living Forest ( I mixed up all the 3 versions [Arcade, Sega Genesis, and Mk 2011] in one)

And also, Soul Chamber, one of my favourite of all time.
http://soundcloud.com/eddy-wang/soul-chamber

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
Sorry to bring this up guys, i did it because i have a few ones made by me to share, i hardly show to anyone, and i really need to break the ice, so here it goes

its not like i'm a musical composer or anything, it just felt good to be on the Skin of the great toasty and feel what he felt when he compose most of the unmatched songs for my nº1 Fight game.

Please and Enjoy

Dead Pool (inspired on the Sega Genesis version)

Living Forest ( I mixed up all the 3 versions [Arcade, Sega Genesis, and Mk 2011] in one)

And also, Soul Chamber, one of my favourite of all time.
http://soundcloud.com/eddy-wang/soul-chamber
I really like the dead pool one.