What's new

Fall Classic: On Saturday GRieVeR bought my dinner..

GRieVeR_SKeiTH

bad player
So this was supposed to happen sooner and I apologize for not being able to set it up.

AT TFC any Grundy who makes it into Top8 I will buy dinner.
Theres a Skybox Grill and Bar in the hotel and a bunch of stuff around but if you can make top8 w/ Grundy I'll cover your food. Not your drinks though I know this community

I have enough confidence in my skill but I've been looking and couldn't find a reasonable priced ticket for Raleigh. It sucks because IBM main campus is there and I could've worked there and not even taken time off from work.

So this was supposed to happen sooner and I apologize for not being able to set it up.

Theres a Skybox Grill and Bar in the hotel and a bunch of stuff around but if you can make top8 w/ Grundy I'll cover your food. Not your drinks though I know this community
lol i love the ending of this post hahaha

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
This is highly tempting

I don't get to travel much to tournaments. If I do travel, would I want to go all Grundy (cause I'm assuming I'd have to go ALL Grundy) even against HG, BA, Superman or Batman?

I would honestly use 90% Grundy and 10% NW depending on MU I go up against.

Does it have to be 100% Grundy? If so, I'm afraid you will have no takers. He has 4 or 5 8-2 or 9-1 MU that, unless they are nerfed, are pretty much unwinable at a high level.