What's new

!Fail Check! Online Tournaments

Yig

Noob
Export Down, too many people. I want to play. Nowhere on the level of everyone here, but I'm darn in the MK, just scrubbing with a good bit I guess. Gotta start somewhere. Count me in. ..
Thanks for your interest but i need more info.

Do you want to sign up for the PS3 or Xbox side?

What is your PSN/XBL name?

Is this still going to happen what with PSN being a mess? And if so, is it still possible to sign up? If yes to both, count me in:)

Yig

Noob
It will still be happening. Il just keep pushing it back a week at a time till PSN gets the server back up. Il add you to the roster.

Thanks for the sign up. :)

However, the Xbox tournament will continue as planned on May 3rd.

Repulsar

Noob
I would love to join for the Xbox360 tourney but im from Greece so I dont know if I would be able to play smoothly with you guys. US to GR is kinda far :p

Yig

Noob
I would love to join for the Xbox360 tourney but im from Greece so I dont know if I would be able to play smoothly with you guys. US to GR is kinda far :p
We have a few people signed up from different areas of the world. The only thing is you would have to comit a little more effort to meet with people at effective times.

Repulsar

Noob
We have a few people signed up from different areas of the world. The only thing is you would have to comit a little more effort to meet with people at effective times.
Im ok with that at least on weekends. But dont you think that there is going to be a lag issue?

Yig

Noob
Im ok with that at least on weekends. But dont you think that there is going to be a lag issue?
Perhaps, but according to NRS they are updating the servers to prevent alot od lag coming shortly after PSN comes back up.

Its up to you, alot of fights will end up with minor lag anway. Your Choice, your free to enter. Regardless you are allowed one "Lag Test" match before begining your official matches. If its lagging too bad you can always choose to back out of the fight.

oZii

Noob
It will still be happening. Il just keep pushing it back a week at a time till PSN gets the server back up. Il add you to the roster.

Thanks for the sign up. :)

However, the Xbox tournament will continue as planned on May 3rd.
Ill sign up for this. XBL: oZii eRa

Yig

Noob
The Xbox Tournament sign-ups will end in 21 hours. Sign up now if you want to get in before the deadline!

IMPORTANT NOTE!: ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST GO TO THE FOLLOWING URL (http://failcheck.freeforums.org/index.php) AND SIGN UP FOR THE OFFICIAL FAIL CHECK TOURNAMENT FORUMS. ALL MATCHMAKING, BRACKETS, AND RANKINGS WILL BE POSTED THERE.

BE SURE TO READ THE FORUM AND TOURNAMENT RULES CAREFULLY AND UNDERSTAND THEM!

Thank you for support and i hope you enjoy the tournament!

Yig

Noob
Just a reminder that the MK9 XBOX Tournament started May 3rd. There have been very minimal posts made on the FCT forum.

Deadline for the first round remains May 10th 2011.

Yig

Noob
Just a reminder that the deadline is May 10th which only leaves Sunday and Monday to finish all Round 1 XBOX matches. The rules and starting date were made well known to everyone several weeks ago so random results will be issued to any inactive match-ups.

The PS3 Tournament will have a official starting date as soon as PSN is online again.

Yig

Noob
The Xbox tournament was a complete flop. No one did a single match. Im going to keep signups available for PSN until the PS Store is up so people can redeem their online kodes. People who did not get online and add the online card before PSN went down still cant play MK9 online. Il keep everyone updated.

Yig

Noob
Starting date for the PS3 Tournament has now been set for 5/31/2011. Sign-ups will be open until then.

Repulsar

Noob
Honestly for some reason I never saw these posts of yours Yig. Im sorry for that...I failed big time :p ill make a registration to your site in order to check things up for the 360 tour.

My website will be running MK tournaments on Playstation 3 every other week starting June 5. No entry fee. 32 player limit. Double-elimination brackets. Prizes. Sign-up details and extended information is in the link below.

http://www.thenobleeskimo.com/tournaments.html

I've been running successful MvC3 tournaments for several months now, and I've got a pretty solid grasp on how to handle these things. Everyone always has a great time.

Yig

Noob
PS3 bracket is now up and ready to go!
http://failcheck.freeforums.org/ps3-f115.html

Current Matches/Deadlines

1st Round

Ghazzghkull vs. Dtoxz324
MissYunaSRK vs. darkwound2525
oluckydayo vs. S1M0N_B3LM0NT

2nd Round

OmegaDL50 vs. Eazail70x7
STORMS_TYM vs. SunNights1