What's new

!Fail Check! Online Tournaments

Yig

Noob
Im hosting 2 (1 for each console) online Tournaments starting two weeks after the release of MK9.

I enjoy hosting tournaments for the various forums i visit so i decided to create my own so i could manage things better.

I will constantly be hosting tournaments, 1 week before the end of Season 1 i will start sign ups for Season 2. After season 1 ends there will be a 2 week break then Season 2 will begin.

I will have rankings to let people know where they stand against other !Fail Check! Tournament contestants.

Join up and show what you can do!

All Skill Levels Welcome!

Please sign up in the appropriate thread of the !Fail Check! forum.

http://failcheck.freeforums.org/

PS3 Roster

PS3 Sign Up Thread: http://failcheck.freeforums.org/season-1-sign-ups-start-date-may-3rd-2011-t26.html

1. Yig (FailCheckAdmin)
2. Ghazzghkull
3. STORMS
4. Lucky Day
5. Dtoxz
6. Subzero2
7. darkwound2525
8. neio8
9. Jago
10. MissYunaSRK
11. OmegaDL50
12. S1LENT1
13. Kombat AllStar
14. Malphes
15. NiGHTS
16. TrueGunnerShadow
17. PapaDragon

XBOX Roster (In Progress)

XBOX Sign Ups: http://failcheck.freeforums.org/season-1-sign-ups-start-date-may-3rd-2011-t27.html

1. S1LENT1
2. Kombat AllStar
3. Malphes
4. TrueGunnerShadow
5. Mashimaro
6. Mike_lash
7. oZii
8. Repulsar

Yig

Noob
I'm down! Good stuff and excellent initiative, Yig. ;)
Thanks STORMS, i really enjoy setting this stuff up. Its great in bringing the community together with some structured competetive play. Hope to see more people turn up to this.

Yig

Noob
Nope, im just a poor fighting game lover with a strong desire to bring the fighter community together for some fun structured competitions.

I used to give out prizes for my tournaments before i made my own forum but considering i am now hosting 6 different tournaments it would be difficult for me to award any physical prizes without a entry fee.

Its all about the fun, and i encourage you and all of TYM to be part of it. :)

There is a possibility of title awards and other various fun stuff on the forum itself though.

Yig

Noob
Just giving this a thread bump to see if we can get more people signed up.

We currently have 3, we would need atleast 4 to even have this work but im sure we can get more then 4.

Show your support, sign up, and spill some blood!

Dtoxz

Noob
Im down with that too guys. I'll play. Nowhere on everyones level here but Im pretty darn good at MK, just a bit of a scrub I guess. Gotta start somewhere. Count me in...

Yig

Noob
Im down with that too guys. I'll play. Nowhere on everyones level here but Im pretty darn good at MK, just a bit of a scrub I guess. Gotta start somewhere. Count me in...
Thanks for the sign up, hopefully we see more TYM sign ups. !Fail Check! Tournaments are open to any skill levels. Its for the fun of competition that i encourage all fans to join and spill some blood!

Yig

Noob
Keep the sign ups coming!

Also, for all those planning on participating please follow the links in the main post and make a account on the !Fail Check! forum as well. This is where Match Making threads, Brackets, and Rankings will be hosted.

Im adding people to the roster on the !Fail Check! forum as you sign up here but i will need you guys to participate over on that forum when it comes time to start.

Yig

Noob
Roster updated, currently 8 people.

Needs more sign up love! Tournament starts May 3rd, don't miss your chance to enter!

Luxus Nights

Beyond Good & Evil
I wanna sigh up but it keeps saying.

"The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator."

Garfed

Noob
Export Down, too many people. I want to play. Nowhere on the level of everyone here, but I'm darn in the MK, just scrubbing with a good bit I guess. Gotta start somewhere. Count me in. ..