What's new

Faded's first TYM topic ever.

gdf

Noob
What are you talking about, you're a Smoke not a noob. :D

Still, long-overdue welcome to the site.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
What are you talking about, you're a Smoke not a noob. :D

Still, long-overdue welcome to the site.
Wait, are you the same subzerosmokerai from the Smoke board? I just went into your profile and saw a message from him there. A clone perhaps?!

SZSR

Noob
Wait, are you the same subzerosmokerai from the Smoke board? I just went into your profile and saw a message from him there. A clone perhaps?!
We're twins bro. Ask any of the Georgia players, there are two of us.

Welcome to TYM though!

gdf

Noob
Just check the Georgia thread, the early posts in there. You can see me fighting D-que while subzerosmokerai is on my left.
Additionally, if you go later on in the thread, you can see us in a picture with Pig, Fly, Cyus, etc... holding some energy drinks.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
That's cool. Are you both Smoke users? Or is the other a sub-zero/rain player (*staring at PSN*)?

gdf

Noob
No. Interesting story about that.

When we first got our PS3, I wasn't in the room while he and our dad were setting up online.

Later, I got the idea of us having some mutually shared username, that doesn't name one person or the other.

Then, when I proposed the idea, the deed was already done.

Much later, people proposed that I make another account. But I already got all of those trophies on the subzerosmokerai account, so I just couldn't be arsed to do it. So here we are.

Just one account with a huge friendslist.