What's new

Breakthrough F4 can punish iaGB between crouch dashes

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
So, after watching how GGA Dizzy punish Kabal with Cage's D1 under IAgbs, i've learned very recently that Skarlet can punish Kabal same way by using F4 under IAgb if the character is on her range at well while she dashes crouch blocking to avoid iaGBs in succession.

I just didn't have time to test the max range where Skarlet is allowed to use F4 and hit Kabal while he is in air, because i don't have a good Kabal in home, the ones that can IAgb low enough do not show up often.

So if you guys can break it down, with someone and host up a vid for analyses purposes , it would be very Helpful.

L0rdoftheFLY FCP/EMP SCAR Ninj RedRaptor10 AssassiN[be]

I would like to know your in take into this, and maybe we can develop a very solid defensive game at some specific range

AssassiN

Noob
Didn't you or RedRaptor10 post something about this?
I know it's possible because it was posted once somewhere in this forum, never done it myself though. I just armor through at a certain range.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Skarlet and Kabal main. Need anything, just hmu.
Basically i need two persons, (1 on Kabal side, and other on Skarlet side) and a record device, to record this up.

Didn't you or RedRaptor10 post something about this?
I know it's possible because it was posted once somewhere in this forum, never done it myself though. I just armor through at a certain range.
Yes, i just didn't knew the possibilities of doing with frequency where actually good against iaGbs lockdowns, i'm trying to see what is the max range for this, and with everybody help, having a breakdown, based on kabal gameplay, maybe we can build a very solid defense with all counters, damage and everything else ready on one go.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I could test if there were another kabal player in ATL. f4 seems too slow. 114 might be the best like the way skar was using it against PL at FR.

AssassiN

Noob
I could test if there were another kabal player in ATL. f4 seems too slow. 114 might be the best like the way skar was using it against PL at FR.
The range on 1 makes me sad, F4 is a better option when Skarlet has no meter and she is crouch blocking her way in.
114 is better when you're doing your pressure and you read he is gonna jump away.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
The range on 1 makes me sad, F4 is a better option when Skarlet has no meter and she is crouch blocking her way in.
114 is better when you're doing your pressure and you read he is gonna jump away.
true...but at the same time the range on 1 is better than I thought. Its not like sektor 1

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
standing 1 is faster though, the risk of collide with an iaGB is pretty huge, F4 might look slow but definitely gets the job done without risking dashing in or getting too close or trade a hit for with iaGB due the crouch animation F4 has, kabal stays in the air enough to get punished by it.