What's new

f4 4 EX teleport

arydious

Noob
Is this possible. I literally just tried it for the past 30 minutes and I can't seem to get EX teleport to work following f4 4. I was trying to do jk teleport f4 4 ex teleport.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Yes it is possible. In my opinion Sector has alot of negitive edge. The trick to getting the f4-4-EX teleport uppercut to me is don't input the EX teleport so fast because it will cancel the 4. So, do f4-4 then wait a split second and then do EX teleport punch and you will get it. This is not the only combo Sector has negitive edge on so becareful. (Just my opinion.) Hope this helped.

Aboolayla

Come At Me Bro
Is this possible. I literally just tried it for the past 30 minutes and I can't seem to get EX teleport to work following f4 4. I was trying to do jk teleport f4 4 ex teleport.
instead of starting with jk use b3,4xx df4 f4,4 ex tele b2,1 does 42 i believe. When you start with b3,4 the opponant falls perfectly after the tele that you dont need to time it. just press f4,4 after the tele.

arydious

Noob
instead of starting with jk use b3,4xx df4 f4,4 ex tele b2,1 does 42 i believe. When you start with b3,4 the opponant falls perfectly after the tele that you dont need to time it. just press f4,4 after the tele.
Thanks ill do this. Actually just after posting this i went back and did it, apparently i just needed a little time away lol. Sektor's combos are different than anyone else because its liek you enter them in a rhythm instead of just putting it all in.

The reason why i was practicing this off of a jump kick is for anti air. I did jk tele f4 4 EX tele b2 ft for 40 percent. I feel thats a very strong anti air. Not to mention that the jump kick can catch some of those low crouching blockers off guard.

Slego

The Saltan of Salt
Work on a clean input of f44 first, once you have that down, hit the EXTU the moment the second hit makes contact. Once you have the proper beat down you'll be golden.

o your looking for an easy way to combo off a JK, am i right?

you can always do JK~TU f43~EXTU B2~flame

that way the last four wont get effected by the negative edge since its button 3.

(im not going to tell you other combos and simply reply to what this thread is about, becaus ethis thread isnt about that, its about comboing only after a JK and doing it in a way that wont effect your execution do to negative edge. I like to stay on topic lol)

arydious

Noob
o your looking for an easy way to combo off a JK, am i right?

you can always do JK~TU f43~EXTU B2~flame

that way the last four wont get effected by the negative edge since its button 3.

(im not going to tell you other combos and simply reply to what this thread is about, becaus ethis thread isnt about that, its about comboing only after a JK and doing it in a way that wont effect your execution do to negative edge. I like to stay on topic lol)
Thanks on topic is very nice. I did learn the f43 really does help and it seems to do 1% more damage.

Slego thanks it is just like other characters, i just have to learn the timing of everything first.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
I'm having the same trouble trying to get out an Ex TU after 12b1~f4 4.
Do f43 ex TU if you keep on getting f4 ex TU. Your main bnb should be a bit longer though I think that sacrifices around 5%.

The best and easiest for online as long as the lag isn't that bad is jk TU jk ex TU and maybe f43 TU B34 ex TU.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Thanks ill do this. Actually just after posting this i went back and did it, apparently i just needed a little time away lol. Sektor's combos are different than anyone else because its liek you enter them in a rhythm instead of just putting it all in.

The reason why i was practicing this off of a jump kick is for anti air. I did jk tele f4 4 EX tele b2 ft for 40 percent. I feel thats a very strong anti air. Not to mention that the jump kick can catch some of those low crouching blockers off guard.
Thats the negitive edge I am talking about. You have too play Sector differently by getting the rhythm down on his combos.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
It's much easier for me to input f4, 4 into exTU than it is for me to jk~TU, jk~exTU. I don't know why but I always miss or mess up the second jk into exTU. My low starter combo is always b3, 4~TU, f4, 4~exTU, dash~1,2~flame.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I use the negative edge to my advantage in this case...

Try this: f4 4+Blk d f

That should make things easier..

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
It's much easier for me to input f4, 4 into exTU than it is for me to jk~TU, jk~exTU. I don't know why but I always miss or mess up the second jk into exTU. My low starter combo is always b3, 4~TU, f4, 4~exTU, dash~1,2~flame.
Nevermind. I have jk~TU, jk~exTU down pat now. Apparently there was an issue with my stick. My up switch was spaced further apart in my stick than any of the other switches, resulting in a very small window to jump forward/backward. Got it all taken care of now and that made this combo way easier.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
I still do popup, jk tu jk extu most of the time. I found that combo on day one and it's still the best for me because it is more consistent. The way I look at things is say the combo is 45%. If you are only risking 5% and you are dropping the alternate combo ONCE in 9 times you are breaking even. It may not be the healthiest way of thinking about the situation but Sektor has meaty enough damage that it doesn't really matter.

I can't get F4,4 extu to work for me all the time. As others have already said, you have to input it as-is in a game where every other combo is done slightly different. EX moves are a pain in the ass to me as well, I miss them too much I don't know what it is. EX tu after a link is the hardest EX for me to land in the entire game, I wondered if I would benefit by doing F4,Block+4 to take advantage of the negative edge but haven't had the time to test it much.

Has anyone else noticed that instant tu's are harder to pull off on PS3? Maybe it's the shitty loose dpad, maybe its just me, but it feels different imo. I bet I miss it 50% of the time and do a standing tu and look like an asshat. I don't even play on PS3 most of the time because of this and I use a PS2 pad on 360. It's a kick in the nuts to drop what should be a very basic combo/strat.
I used to have problems doing ex moves too, atm I can easily get 12b1 f43 tu jk ex TU consistently, I prefer to do the jk tu jk ex tu online though its far easier. The ex input after the jk has to be instant, at first i found it easy to do jk TU but not jk ex TU. I found either mashing r1 (block button) helped the ex TU come out 100% of the time mid combo and you can also do jk then slide the directional inputs and block at the same time and you'll get an ex TU from negative edge.