What's new

Tech f22 grants free throw

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
if f22 hits on the ground and isn't linked into a command throw, you can do it quickly before they recover and get a new combo with reset damage.

Just thought it was cool. Not sure if its escapable with a neutral crouch but you can always low grab also for reset damage combo also.

is this known already?

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
You can F22 and reset off that, or you can F223 22 Herculean might (Enhanced) And then there's a whole number of things you can do off of this, I was using the wall bounce off the Herculean Might and seeing what I could do, nothing too impressive yet, but I'm pretty sure the combo can be ended with another Hercluean Might then torpedo as they try to get up, Back into F22 again ^_^

Can someone tech the dbf1 off of a 22(the kicks)? I was in the lab with it....and had the throw tech on....but none of the characters i tried could tech it.....sure i bet u could duck it and maybe back dash it....but then u could just start doing db1 or bf2 or even db2.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
Can someone tech the dbf1 off of a 22(the kicks)? I was in the lab with it....and had the throw tech on....but none of the characters i tried could tech it.....sure i bet u could duck it and maybe back dash it....but then u could just start doing db1 or bf2 or even db2.
Tom Brady made a video about the 22 mixup. If they keep blocking they obviously eat the grab. If they backdash or duck you can do torpedo and it becomes a 50/50 mixup. Unfortunately, I think a well timed d1 an escape both of these options if I am not mistaken.

Vocket

So ur basic combo offense should be mixing up the dbf1 and the 22 dbf1 as a combo opener? or is something better to abuse?
Nah just hit confirm f22 on hit and do dbf1 everytime. It always comboes. If you land a naked 22 on block do either dbf1, db1, or torpedo.

Ok so which one is better on block? it's the naked 22 right? cause i though f22 is neg on block? (sorry for the stupid questions....only played a couple hours with him)

Vocket

Ok so which one is better on block? it's the naked 22 right? cause i though f22 is neg on block? (sorry for the stupid questions....only played a couple hours with him)
Yeah f22 is negate on block. A ghetto mixup (shazam doesnt have enough of these) that I like to do is to either finish the string with f223, problem being that they can duck it and punish you. So you then do low grab or torpedo if you want to be safer. F223 is plus on block so they don't want to get hit by it. The risk/reward ratio is skewed but such is the life of the world's mightest mortal