What's new

Question - Acidic F134db2 combo starting help

okay guys this might be simple to some .but I can't for the life of me get it all the dang time how tight is the link for the f134 db2 into d1 112? I only get it 3 out of ten times and less then that in a real match any tips?

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Yea it's pretty hard, even offline. What I try to do is I start holding down during the animation of acid spar (DB2) so that I'm already in position to hit the link.

Yea it's pretty hard, even offline. What I try to do is I start holding down during the animation of acid spar (DB2) so that I'm already in position to hit the link.
thanks man I'll try that you know if it's possible to do f134db2 112 db4? Also how do ppl connect f13 ex tail flip u3 njp u3 into whatever ender that seems inconsistent for me as well

Noob
thanks man I'll try that you know if it's possible to do f134db2 112 db4? Also how do ppl connect f13 ex tail flip u3 njp u3 into whatever ender that seems inconsistent for me as well
Its NJP U3 U3 I believe. I usually delay the U3's by half a second, always works.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
The only way to link after acid spray in the corner is d1 I believe. Never seen anyone do otherwise.

As for that optimal corner combo, I honestly just don't do it. Too hard to connect consistently, especially when you factor in different character hitboxes and the different launching heights of a crouching vs standing opponent. I just do:

F13, EX OH Flip, NJP, U3, U3, B11 Acid Puddle

If I'm dropping that, I'll cut out one U3 and just go straight into the restand.

Its NJP U3 U3 I believe. I usually delay the U3's by half a second, always works.
Nah man I mean u3 njp u3 again it's possible just can't seem to do it all the time maybe I should stop doing it like that they both scale close to the same anyway I feel like I get more gravity that way instead of starter ex flip njp u3 u3 into restand

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Landing the u3 into njp into u3 in the corner gives you the least amount of scaling, but it's much easier in Tarkatan and Konjurer than with Acidic. I accept I won't be doing optimal corner combos and that I'll make up for it with extra damage from the danger over time from the restand.

Landing the u3 into njp into u3 in the corner gives you the least amount of scaling, but it's much easier in Tarkatan and Konjurer than with Acidic. I accept I won't be doing optimal corner combos and that I'll make up for it with extra damage from the danger over time from the restand.
Is the b11 the most damage u can get into restand ? Out of the 33 f13 214 f23 12 strings ? I almost always go for 214 just because of ease of landing but I get after a restand in the corner is 46 with only one bar I can about 56 if I spend another on bf1 but I lose corner advantage so i never do it unless it a automatic win for me