What's new

Tech F12 D1 Grabs

Karnage

Ancestors give me Strength!!
Alright guys i dont know if anyone actually uses this but i imagine that this could be pretty effective.

Loop
F12 on block leaves you at +3
D1 leaves you at +1
Follow up with either grab

If you hit them with F12 you can combo off the d1, its actually pretty easy but can only follow up with Herculean Might not achilles clutch

Standing on block, obviously you are at an advantage after f12 + d1 so i would pretty much always use Herculean might as F12 hits overhead so they would have to be standing to block the string meaning herculean might will catch them.

If they are ducking you hit them with the overhead in the string, if your reactions are good obviously you can combo off the overhead straight away rather than d1 xx herculean might. Only thing to worry about is that the string starts high so you could be beat out of the string because of it.

On Hit the d1 xx Command grab will whiff. Delay the input slightly on hit
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be blocked the opponent must have pretty good reactions....even still after the d1 and they try to counter poke they will just be picked up by Achilles' Clutch

Momentum

Proud owner of the briefcase hitbox
To be honest F12 into 22 is almost always a better option. A mid hitting 6 frame move (counting frame advantage) that leads into your pressure game.
Also doesnt d1~HM/AC whiff on hit? I'm not sure about this so stop me if im wrong

Karnage

F12 +3 on block, 22 9 start up frames so can still be poked. meh. kinda hoped for some blocked string mixups.

Karnage

also, if you input the command grab slightly after the d1 it hits, but again im guessing it can be poked out.

Momentum

Proud owner of the briefcase hitbox
F12 +3 on block, 22 9 start up frames so can still be poked. meh. kinda hoped for some blocked string mixups.
Well with a 9 frame move at +3 the worst that's going to happen is a hit trade or a parry