What's new

F1 2013 season Tier List

Owerbart

I miss you
I didn't place them by wins, but from how awesome they performed and delivered on track despites of tournament results. ^^
Fangio is the Ferrari guy right?
1951 with Alfa Romeo
1954 with Maserati, then had to switch to Mercedes
1955 with Mercedes
1956 with Ferrari
1957 with Maserati

5 world championships with 4 different scuderias ? Also check out this:

Basically, he places himself first with a slow as fuck car, stops at boxes leaving with a 45 second delay. From then, he starts beating the lap record in every lap, getting the lead again and scoring his 5th victory in the championship.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
1951 with Alfa Romeo
1954 with Maserati, then had to switch to Mercedes
1955 with Mercedes
1956 with Ferrari
1957 with Maserati

5 world championships with 4 different scuderias ? Also check out this:

Basically, he places himself first with a slow as fuck car, stops at boxes leaving with a 45 second delay. From then, he starts beating the lap record in every lap, getting the lead again and scoring his 5th victory in the championship.
wow, this guys deserves Nº1 spot for that ^^

Owerbart

I miss you
Back on topic, both Ferrari and Mercedes said that they are already thinking in the next season... this is going to be a boring year :(

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Back on topic, both Ferrari and Mercedes said that they are already thinking in the next season... this is going to be a boring year :(
very much so.. i mean vettel is amazing and insanely talented but he's killing the championship like this..
i really thought Kimi might have a chance this year :(

Owerbart

I miss you
very much so.. i mean vettel is amazing and insanely talented but he's killing the championship like this..
i really thought Kimi might have a chance this year :(
Me too :(
Specially with the first races, Kimi and Lotus in general looked like they were going to give RB a battle. Too bad. Worst thing is I highly doubt that Ferrari, Lotus or Mercedes will have any chance against Red Bull next year. Man, Adrian Newey is one hell of an engineer.

Braindead

Me too :(
Specially with the first races, Kimi and Lotus in general looked like they were going to give RB a battle. Too bad. Worst thing is I highly doubt that Ferrari, Lotus or Mercedes will have any chance against Red Bull next year. Man, Adrian Newey is one hell of an engineer.
lets hope the Alonso/Kimi combination will work.. at least the other Ferrari is gonna be in good hands rather than Massa's... which means less points for Vettel.. i have somewhat high (mid? lol) hopes for Ferrari next year

Braindead

And I dont think Lotus is gonna have a good season next year after Kimi is gone.. man I wish Kubica comes back :'(

Kubica was the reason I mained Lotus..

Owerbart

I miss you
lets hope the Alonso/Kimi combination will work.. at least the other Ferrari is gonna be in good hands rather than Massa's... which means less points for Vettel.. i have somewhat high (mid? lol) hopes for Ferrari next year
Alonso | Kimi together is poison IMO. Both of them have a very unique temper... Divide and conquer will say Vettel. Kubica is really amused with Europa Rally right now, but on the bright side he confirmed that through the last 6 months he has been working on the Mercedes simulators, Wolff really liked what he saw :)