What's new

EXiLE Murk Wins MAGMA Year Two!

The second year of MAGMA has finally wrapped up. It was a long weekend with a few hiccups, But overall a successful and fun event for everyone involved. We seen great returning players and new faces making a strong first showing.

Going through the bracket we seen quite a few killers early on. @EMPR_MURK was clearly the dominate player from early on. James Bradly and his friend Travis (newcomers to the event) had a very strong showing for their first year. James made it all the way to 3rd place with his Sektor and in the process sent his friend Travis into losers and eventually eliminated him completely. @AGRxShiroKuma was another MAGMA first timer who came out swinging. He made fast work of many opponents using multiple characters. @AGRxShiroKuma fought his way back from losers to face @EMPR_MURK in the finals on sunday.

Overall, The event was a ton of fun and a good showing for our local FGC. I had a lot of people come up and thank me for making their experience a good one at their first event and i can't even put into words how good that made me feel. This is exactly why i do this. To help the community grow and help people have a good time enjoying their favorite fighting games with people who like the same things. I really truly appreciate each and every one of you who takes the time to show up to my events. Thanks guys! Check out the results below:

-MKX Top 3-

1st - @EMPR_MURK (Liu Kang)

2nd - @AGRxShiroKuma (Sub-Zero, Tremor, Bo Rai Cho, and Alien)

3rd - James Bradley (Sektor)

-SFV Top 3-

1st - John Luck Pickard (Ken)

2nd - DH Silent Hero (Cammy)

3rd - @Kroaken (Guile)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the video footage is sent over to me i will have it posted on my youtube channel ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4WySQFzoV5uI6Xw1xBifbQ ). We were gonna use our capture card for the finals, But someone stole our cables and we couldn't get new ones in time to get the matches. So i apologize in advance for that. But we will have footage of matches from finals and pools as soon as i get it.

Attachments

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
To clear this up, im no longer apart of EMPR meaning that i will not be participating in any empr clan activities...im empr at heart meaning i know and won't forget where i come from but EXILE is the new Team for me.
Thanks for clearing that up for everyone. We are very proud to have you in purple and black.

AGRxShiroKuma

The White Bear
The second year of MAGMA has finally wrapped up. It was a long weekend with a few hiccups, But overall a successful and fun event for everyone involved. We seen great returning players and new faces making a strong first showing.

Going through the bracket we seen quite a few killers early on. @EMPR_MURK was clearly the dominate player from early on. James Bradly and his friend Travis (newcomers to the event) had a very strong showing for their first year. James made it all the way to 3rd place with his Sektor and in the process sent his friend Travis into losers and eventually eliminated him completely. @AGRxShiroKuma was another MAGMA first timer who came out swinging. He made fast work of many opponents using multiple characters. @AGRxShiroKuma fought his way back from losers to face @EMPR_MURK in the finals on sunday.

Overall, The event was a ton of fun and a good showing for our local FGC. I had a lot of people come up and thank me for making their experience a good one at their first event and i can't even put into words how good that made me feel. This is exactly why i do this. To help the community grow and help people have a good time enjoying their favorite fighting games with people who like the same things. I really truly appreciate each and every one of you who takes the time to show up to my events. Thanks guys! Check out the results below:

-MKX Top 3-

1st - @EMPR_MURK (Liu Kang)

2nd - @AGRxShiroKuma (Sub-Zero, Tremor, Bo Rai Cho, and Alien)

3rd - James Bradley (Sektor)

-SFV Top 3-

1st - John Luck Pickard (Ken)

2nd - DH Silent Hero (Cammy)

3rd - @Kroaken (Guile)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the video footage is sent over to me i will have it posted on my youtube channel ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4WySQFzoV5uI6Xw1xBifbQ ). We were gonna use our capture card for the finals, But someone stole our cables and we couldn't get new ones in time to get the matches. So i apologize in advance for that. But we will have footage of matches from finals and pools as soon as i get it.
Thanks again for having me. I'm gonna practice big time for next year.