What's new

Breakthrough - Kung Lao Execution Klass: Kung Lao

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hey guys, during the time i've been playing fighting games, every time i came through a new person who wants to play fighting games at highest levels, they greatest demons in many cases can be execution and sometimes this turn them off the game before they even start, and this year the Angolan Community is facing off this mater by most of the new and some old members.

I've mentioned before, in 2014 that having an audio cue function that could play a different sound for each of the 4 attacks buttons would help a lot new comers to get used to execution timings and rhythm this game can provide.

This is the first of my new MKX projected, i plan to go through all roster with this and maybe having improvements in the hud as combo notations, each one of the 4 attack buttons have a distinct sound the block button as one too, and will be played as i press a button creating a sort of music with a required rhythm to do certain juggles, links and combos.

Hopefully new comers will come to understand that mashing your way through execution is just unnecessary, and probably learning how to time the links correctly by following the rhythm each combo provides.

Just listen how fast is to execute a Lao 112124 string, and how slow is to execute B321 df1 during a juggle.