What's new

excited for.......Frost?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I'd fuck my face with happiness over Frost DLC.
+1 for facefucking Frosty happiness.

People I want to see return: Ashrah, Bo Rai Cho, Frost, in that order.
But I'd be perfectly content getting back the Ice Queen.
Besides, the Lin Kuei already have a bigger presence in this game than ever before.
But as was said, none of them possess the boobs required for it to be a perfect stable.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
So how much weight does this "stay frosty" thing really carry? Boon is such a troll. Is there a back story to that tweet? Or did he just randomly tell the community to "stay frosty"?

'Cause Boon cannot fuck with me like this. Not with Frost.

A fall/winter DLC wave would be really nice though. I refuse to hold my breath for new characters at this point (but they won't surprise me). The only thing I'm really willing to ask for is retro costumes for the rest of the cast. Or, at least just Raiden. Because that's the only one I really want.

Boon is a fun troll, I love when he does that shit. Like when everyone was so hype over Tanya and got Freddy lol, people just don't read past tweets and put things together. I can't forget the moment he tweeted"Who the fuck is Tremor?!" lol.

Boon said 100 times their will not be any new dlc. Maybe a new game they have been working on, but that's it. MK9 will be left with just patches now.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Well, it's not unheard of for fighting game developers to do the exact opposite of what they say they're going to do. "STAY FROSTY HERDYDERDYDERRR" is a pretty weak case that we'll be getting Frost as DLC, but it just seems stupid that they wouldn't at least keep churning out costumes. It's not like people aren't lining up to throw their money down this particular hole.

Honestly I think it's smart of them to do this. It allows them to make new games since people are hype to see more content. MK9 was just like a test of how well they will do and if it's possible to go on to another project or sequel or whatever.

I think MK9 is really just the start of larger things to come. I don't get why everyone is upset about no dlc but say they want a new MK game, you can't have it both ways.

Justice

Kombatant
I would actually pay for Frost personally, but I bet it's just Boon being Boon. I mean, he probably dropped that hint (quite possibly unintentionally) just to see how we'd react. I mean it was around 17 years ago when we freaked over that "red female ninja" in MK2. WE named her Skarlet and everything. Now look at what we have for DLC.

I doubt there is anymore DLC coming :doh: but I would wager that he is fishing for ideas for MK10.

CoolStoryBro

Reppin' The Royalty!
Would be nice to get more dlc, but i very much doubt more fighters, perhaps Kostumes, stages.. maybe fatalities ( Animalities *drewl*) but then thats even if they DO decide to carry on with the dlc.
-CSB

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14

There is not much more they can do now in the Realm of Ice that hasn's already been done
(What is she supposed to have to differentiate her from the other Ice-cast,
(Ice Shower and Icy Teleport?) and adding new type of gameplay.
Exactly, + the usual iceball and another super attack of NRS's choice. Would be nice.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I doubt anymore DLC is coming, outside of possible more classic outfits.

I think they planned to do more originally, and the old DLC sold well, but they changed there plans when they realized there online mode was shit, and in order to sell more DLC they need a large online community to make it profitable, but its dwindling fast because it sucks so much shit.

So they decided to just start working on the new game, and possible hope the online doesn't suck next time.

I am completely talking out of my ass though, who knows, maybe frost is coming.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Honestly I think it's smart of them to do this. It allows them to make new games since people are hype to see more content. MK9 was just like a test of how well they will do and if it's possible to go on to another project or sequel or whatever.

I think MK9 is really just the start of larger things to come. I don't get why everyone is upset about no dlc but say they want a new MK game, you can't have it both ways.
Well, personally, I don't really want a new MK game yet. I was fairly unhappy with the first wave of DLC and I'd like to see them attempt some more content before I'm really willing to blow 40-60 bucks on a new iteration... plus however much I'd end up spending on DLC for that game.

WhooFlungPoo

Dojo Trainee
+1 for facefucking Frosty happiness.

People I want to see return: Ashrah, Bo Rai Cho, Frost, in that order.
But I'd be perfectly content getting back the Ice Queen.
Besides, the Lin Kuei already have a bigger presence in this game than ever before.
But as was said, none of them possess the boobs required for it to be a perfect stable.
I could go with an Ashrah comeback. She had a cool look and name. Redone she would be fun.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
i would love frost, but not before......TREMOR? :confused:
hell yeah, powers to control the ground and what not? think of the pop up combos that could be achieved if he was in the game xD
plus hes new to the 1v1 arena.