What's new

General/Other EXbomb no longer guaranteed after jk+airthrow

You sure about this? I think as long as the air throw isn't performed at or too near the peak of the jump, you can still get it.

I just got the patch, so sorry if this is known.

This no longer works due to everyone been able to tech quicker. They can block it with ease. Looks like all he has now is f+4 into EXbomb.
what do you mean by tech? tech roll? they cant tech roll after air throw. also ive been playing with the patch one week and it works fine for me.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
what do you mean by tech? tech roll? they cant tech roll after air throw.
Yes they cant techroll, but they can get up much quicker now. The EXbomb will get blocked everytime now against a good player. If your did it on someone and it worked its cos your opponent didnt block it properley.

hardwire

Noob
Yes they cant techroll, but they can get up much quicker now. The EXbomb will get blocked everytime now against a good player. If your did it on someone and it worked its cos your opponent didnt block it properley.

well that means my combo trick is the only way to oki now.

if they can get up there is no way your gonna wiff a tp on some one with out them standing and blocking you into a ball.

well that means my combo trick is the only way to oki now.

if they can get up there is no way your gonna wiff a tp on some one with out them standing and blocking you into a ball.
this might actually be true, i wondered why i cant whiff after a forward throw anymore (they can techroll and block). whiff after air throw (with advantage), after tp and f4 still works though.

I'm not entirely convinced. I had someone (who doesn't know how to play the game, mind you) just hold block after I did a jk~airthrow. We must've repeated this 20 times or more. If I threw them high in the air, they'd block the smoke bomb. If I threw them lower, it hit every time.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I'm not entirely convinced. I had someone (who doesn't know how to play the game, mind you) just hold block after I did a jk~airthrow. We must've repeated this 20 times or more. If I threw them high in the air, they'd block the smoke bomb. If I threw them lower, it hit every time.
I double checked. IT does still work just even more harder to time.

my bad, sorry guys...