What's new

General/Other - Ethereal Ex Fade Block Advantage

Vick

Noob
it's the only 50/50 in this game that can be made double digits plus i think i'm allowed to be shocked
If youre consistently getting hit by one of the slowest normals in the game, then it's nobody's fault but your own.
Also, it's reactable. How is that a 50/50?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Firstly; it's super slow so not a 50/50

Secondly, both special forces Sonya and High Tech Jacqui have 50/50s that can be made double digit plus on block (in the right circumstances).
Can't Kano too? I'm not sure the exact EX buff data. But either way the most negative Kano will get is his zero on block overhead. When zero is the most unsafe your mixups get, there is a problem.

Last edited:

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
oh please who here wants to say they've not been hit by that. especially in etheral. we don't all have top tier level reactions and considering that it probably doesn't come out visually till the 11th frame or so i'm counting that shit
Dude, stop, you complain just about any character in this game. Get good.

omooba

fear the moobs
Dude, stop, you complain just about any character in this game. Get good.
and umm who have i ever complained should be nerfed?
And Quan's can be made +15ish off ExSkull. But like he said Ethereal Mileena is the only one!
Can't Kano too? I'm not sure the exact EX buff data. But either way the most negative Kano will get is his zero on block overhead. When zero is the most unsafe your mixups get, there is a problem.
Firstly; it's super slow so not a 50/50

Secondly, both special forces Sonya and High Tech Jacqui have 50/50s that can be made double digit plus on block (in the right circumstances).
okay y'all are taking this way to seriously i said i'm shocked end of story. you can't tell me not to get shocked bruh
someone told me most people can react and

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
On hit
1 +20 min
12 +20 minimum
123 + 16 min
F1 first hit +18
F1 second hit +12
F12b4 +11
F12 first hit +14
b1 +11