What's new

Tech - Kung Lao EX Dive kick +12 on block

i don't know if anyone can master this,but it is very difficult,especially during a match!
Its not hard to do at all, but this isn't training mode so if you try to use this against a moving opponent you can get blown up or waste your meter by whiffing the divekick. Its not something you can rely on. Sure you can use this more often, but it does more harm than good because its much better to use your meter for something else. This was in mk9, the fact that people are making a big deal out of this at this stage of the games lifespan speaks volume about how much they really know.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Hasnt this been the case for like every nrs divekick ever? The closer you are to the ground the more frames you have? I don't know why you people are tearing.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Its not hard to do at all, but this isn't training mode so if you try to use this against a moving opponent you can get blown up or waste your meter by whiffing the divekick. Its not something you can rely on. Sure you can use this more often, but it does more harm than good because its much better to use your meter for something else. This was in mk9, the fact that people are making a big deal out of this at this stage of the games lifespan speaks volume about how much they really know.
yeah,as i said to an other reply this is not viable,it is just a fact!

This is how every move in every fighting game ever works. The later into your active frames you hit the better your frame advantage. Dunno why people are even remotely upset.

The lower your dive kicks hit the better. The further out your normals hit from the better.

This is how every move in every fighting game ever works. The later into your active frames you hit the better your frame advantage. Dunno why people are even remotely upset.

The lower your dive kicks hit the better. The further out your normals hit from the better.
Actually no. It is multi hitting right? It just means that one of the early hits has way more blocks stun than the last hit.

Oh yeah. I forgot that had multiple hits. My bad. Still though what I said applies to pretty much every other non multi hit normal or special in any fighting game. Apologies.

Shaikhuzzaman

magicmeerkatman
This isn't really a big deal at all. Not in the slightest. It's like hit hat yet there is a much larger margin for error for the same meter expenditure.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Is there a height limit where it is still safe however kinda like how SF works? Or is it a game of making the very last hit be the only one because all the others would make it unsafe?

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Is there a height limit where it is still safe however kinda like how SF works? Or is it a game of making the very last hit be the only one because all the others would make it unsafe?
It is about where you hit him,I do not have much sf knowledge,but I think you are right.

dwz_mk9

I could do this all day...
Hmmm... Interesting, but I don't think it's something a lot of Kung Lao players will use since it costs a bar and if you misjudge the distance you get full combo punished. It isn't as bad as everyone is reacting to be so I say let it rock!